Large Hot Pad Sewing Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Keep your hands cool, your food warm, and your dishes unbroken with this cute Large Hot Pad Sewing Pattern. It's not hard to take advantage of kitchen decor crafts like this hot pad pattern, because the project itself is easy enough for sewists of all levels to take on. Choose a pattern that fits perfectly in with your kitchen decor, and follow this step-by-step tutorial to create a hot pad that looks like it's straight out of the pages of your favorite home decor catalog. The beauty of this pattern is that it's large enough to protect your tables and counter tops from pots, pans, and dishes of all sizes.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easy Peasy Potholders
- James Dean Blue Jean Coffee Cozy
- Liberty Tea Towel Tutorial
- Country Gingham Free Potholder Pattern
- Cute Casserole Dish Handle Covers
- Made for Grandma Pot Holders
- Vintage Inspired Dinner Roll Holder
- Amazing Amish DIY Dish Towel
- Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders
- 40+ Free Mug Rug Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Alter Shoulders On A Blouse
- How To Fix A Zipper On Jeans
- Diy Scrunchies 3 Ways!
- Diy Bookmark
- How to Sew Slippery Fabric
- Pincushion Pattern : Pin Girls
- Free Pillow Sham Pattern
- Quilted Table Runner Pattern For Spring
- Nine Patch Tutorial
- How To Make Scrunchies From T-shirts
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners