We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
After making these Reusable Hanging Kitchen Towels, you will never be able to use another store-bought dish cloth again. These zero-waste dish towels are easy to make and to use.
These towels are great for families with small children because you can hang them anywhere in your kitchen so they are easily accessible for kitchen spills.
This tutorial will teach you how to make towels that are cotton on one side and towel fabric on the other so you can use them for many cleaning purposes. The best part about these towels is that you can make them with any fun, colorful scraps you have lying around.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextHoliday Oven Mitt Sewing Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners