Table Setting Placemat
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Add a fresh and hip touch to your dining room this summer with this tutorial for Table Setting Placemats. This beginner sewing tutorial teaches you how to sew a reversible placemat that's perfect for every occasion. These placemats are laminated, meaning they're kid-friendly and clean easily. If you're throwing your first dinner party and don't know the etiquette essentials, don't worry because these DIY placemats have subtle cues for where to place your glass and napkins. If your family eats outside a lot during the summer, then you're in luck because these free sewing projects even have elastic to hold down napkins on windy days. These easy-to-sew placemats literally cover any and every kind of dining experience!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Easter Egg
- Diy Baby Blanket With Self Binding Border
- Mini Backbag
- Make A Baby Cheater Quilt
- Diy Book Cover In 10 Minutes
- Making Continuous Bias Binding Tape
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Diy Pom Pom Bunny
- Fab Floral Face Mask Tutorial
- Olive Blouse Review
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners