This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Table Setting Placemat
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Add a fresh and hip touch to your dining room this summer with this tutorial for Table Setting Placemats. This beginner sewing tutorial teaches you how to sew a reversible placemat that's perfect for every occasion. These placemats are laminated, meaning they're kid-friendly and clean easily. If you're throwing your first dinner party and don't know the etiquette essentials, don't worry because these DIY placemats have subtle cues for where to place your glass and napkins. If your family eats outside a lot during the summer, then you're in luck because these free sewing projects even have elastic to hold down napkins on windy days. These easy-to-sew placemats literally cover any and every kind of dining experience!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextHanging Dishtowels
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Innovative projects like this Brilliant Pot Holder Organizer are what get us excited about getting crafty. This project is perfect for… Continue reading: "Brilliant Pot Holder Organizer"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners