This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Fabric Scrap DIY Coasters
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Most sewists know about scrap busters because it's not a new idea, but here is a new sewing tutorial for Fabric Scrap DIY Coasters. You'll be able to turn your small scraps from other sewing projects that you've completed into new fabric to make more sewing patterns like these coasters. There are "sew" many possibilities for fabric scraps, yet these simple coasters will definitely be one of your favorites. They're great housewarming gifts or a good addition to your home decor.
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextScraptacular Pot Holder Pocket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Country MouseCity Mouse
Feb 08, 2017
I Iove these coasters...and you don't have to limit yourself to using the fabric you create just for coasters. Sachets, ornaments, hot pads, hostess gifts fit the bill. While reading the instructions, it did take me a little bit before I realized this is basically a foundation pieced project. The "fabric" creating does go quickly as you are making a blanket of fabric, then cutting out and embellishing your pattern.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Insanely Smart Toy Bag
The worst and best thing about little toys is that they do not take up a lot of space. Little knick knacks are great for your child's… Continue reading: "Insanely Smart Toy Bag"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- Easy Pillowcase Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners