- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
Strawberry DIY Pot Holder
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Say hello to spring and summer by learning how to make potholders that celebrate the joys of summer eating. These super sweet and fresh strawberries are going to look absolutely adorable in your kitchen. Sewing for the kitchen has never been cuter than when you sew up this Strawberry DIY Pot Holder pattern. All you need to create these easy hot pads is half a yard of red fabric, green felt, and quilt batting. Learn how to quilt and decorate your kitchen at the same time with this adorable free sewing pattern.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Check out even more sewing project ideas in our list of half yard sewing project ideas.
Read NextHow to Sew a Microwave Potato Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jul 03, 2018
So adorable! I can't wait to make these this summer. My current pot holders are not nearly this cute.
Sep 20, 2017
Just a half yard of red fabric, some green felt, small amount off fusible interfacing and batting are all it takes to make these cheery potholders. I like the fact that fold-over seam binding is not needed to finish off the potholder. Makes for a great springtime or summer tabletop hot pad too.
Nov 14, 2016
Such a cute pot holder and a very quick and easy tutorial for that different strawberry pot holder. A great way to brighten up that kitchen and give you that warm feeling of spring. A nice gift for anyone.A good way to learn how to sew because it is not hard to make. So on the cold winter days why not make some. I keep some homemade gifts around just in case I have forgotten a birthday or even for just because gifts for someone to brighten their day. Quick tutorial.Thanks.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Jewelry Box Sewing Kit
Get ready to hit up your local thrift stores because this organization project is something every sewist needs in her studio.… Continue reading: "Jewelry Box Sewing Kit"
- How to Sew a Microwave Potato Bag
- DIY Simple Coaster
- Reusable Hanging Kitchen Towels
- Hanging Dishtowels
- Owl-Hotpads "Henry and Hobbes"
- DIY Kitchen Towel Boa
- 15+ Bowl Cozy & Cover Patterns
- Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders
- Upcycled Denim Napkins Tutorial
- Easy Reversible Placemats With Rounded Corners
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners