Strawberry DIY Pot Holder
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Say hello to spring and summer by learning how to make potholders that celebrate the joys of summer eating. These super sweet and fresh strawberries are going to look absolutely adorable in your kitchen. Sewing for the kitchen has never been cuter than when you sew up this Strawberry DIY Pot Holder pattern. All you need to create these easy hot pads is half a yard of red fabric, green felt, and quilt batting. Learn how to quilt and decorate your kitchen at the same time with this adorable free sewing pattern.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Check out even more sewing project ideas in our list of half yard sewing project ideas.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- No-Sew Sloth Hoodie
- Women's Raglan Shirt
- Christmas Embroidery Hoop
- DIY Polar Bear Pillow
- DIY Snowman Hoop Ornament
- Rolled Hem with a Serger
- Kawaii Gift Box
- Handmade Pincushion and Pattern Weights Set
- Sewing With Leather for the First Time
- Sweet DIY Candy Ornaments - 2 FREE Templates!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners