Tutorial: Easy Linen Napkins
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"These linen/cotton blend napkins are great for everyday use and add the perfect accent to any table setting. They’re soft, absorbent, and very easy to care for. Replacing paper napkins with eco-friendly cloth napkins is a good way to reduce your household's waste, make your day-to-day life more environmentally-friendly, and eventually save money since the cloth napkins usually last longer than five years. Check out this free sewing tutorial to learn how to make linen napkins with mitered corners, the easy way."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Scrunchies 3 Ways!
- Diy Bookmark
- How to Sew Slippery Fabric
- Pincushion Pattern : Pin Girls
- Free Pillow Sham Pattern
- Quilted Table Runner Pattern For Spring
- Nine Patch Tutorial
- How To Make Scrunchies From T-shirts
- 12+ Star Wars Sewing Patterns
- No-sew Lovebug Hoodie
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners