Vintage Evening Gown Refashion Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you see a dress in a thrift shop, buy it cheap and use this Vintage Evening Gown Refashion Tutorial to turn it into something chic. Thrift store buys can fit awkwardly or be the wrong size, but with this sewing tutorial you'll be able to turn a vintage mess into a DIY dress that flatters your figure. With a few adjustments here and there, you'll have a new dress that you'll want to wear every chance you get. Vintage patterns are all the rage now, but you don't have to pay top dollar for them with this sewing tutorial.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
- Vintage evening gown
- Sewing Gear
- Embellishment (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress will make you look and feel so feminine and chic. This dress was inspired by a similar one from… Continue reading: "Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make The Cutest Mini Fabric Bin!
- Mason Jar Pincushion
- DIY Circle Swimsuit Cover Up
- Adorable Bakery Embroidery Pattern
- Upcycled Jeans Fabric Basket
- Why And How To Use Interfacing
- 16 Face Coverings to Sew
- DIY Coffee Cozy with Photograph
- DIY T-Shirt Dress
- Colorful Washable Rug DIY
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners