This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Vintage Evening Gown Refashion Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you see a dress in a thrift shop, buy it cheap and use this Vintage Evening Gown Refashion Tutorial to turn it into something chic. Thrift store buys can fit awkwardly or be the wrong size, but with this sewing tutorial you'll be able to turn a vintage mess into a DIY dress that flatters your figure. With a few adjustments here and there, you'll have a new dress that you'll want to wear every chance you get. Vintage patterns are all the rage now, but you don't have to pay top dollar for them with this sewing tutorial.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
- Vintage evening gown
- Sewing Gear
- Embellishment (optional)
Read NextHow to Sew a Salwar Kameez
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Raglan Sleeve Blouse Free Sewing Pattern
- Ruffled Zipper Tote
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners