Vintage Evening Gown Refashion Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you see a dress in a thrift shop, buy it cheap and use this Vintage Evening Gown Refashion Tutorial to turn it into something chic. Thrift store buys can fit awkwardly or be the wrong size, but with this sewing tutorial you'll be able to turn a vintage mess into a DIY dress that flatters your figure. With a few adjustments here and there, you'll have a new dress that you'll want to wear every chance you get. Vintage patterns are all the rage now, but you don't have to pay top dollar for them with this sewing tutorial.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
- Vintage evening gown
- Sewing Gear
- Embellishment (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Go retro using what's in the linen closet with a pillowcase dress pattern for a Sweet and Simple Pillowcase Dress. Make your own… Continue reading: "Sweet and Simple Vintage Pillowcase Dress"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Reusable Mop Pads
- Easiest Diy Baby Tie
- Easy Diy Pencil Pouch
- DIY Doll Clothes
- Super Easy Pencil Case- Free Sewing For Beginners
- Mini Half Apron
- Easy Pouches With Zipper
- Japanese Knot Bag
- Shoulder Or Cross Bag
- How To Add Reverse Applique To Your Projects
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners