9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
Easy Sewing Custom Sheers Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
From the blogger: "Your sewing machine won't be working much with these super easy sheers. Purchase premade cotton sheers from any major retailer, and customize them. Add a decorative striped cotton sewn on the bottom half of the sheers, and add trim to hide the seam for a custom look. This project took about 2 hours for 4 panels, the first panel is a little more time consuming, but with each additional panel one can quickly put the rest together. Since the top portion of the cotton sheer is premade the seams are already intact, pressed and measured, eliminating timely steps for measuring and cutting. Consider making these sheers in all your rooms."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Sewing machine
- Decorative fabric
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Fabric Key Fobs
- Finding A Grainline In Sewing
- Free Summer Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Sew A Duvet Cover
- How To Sew On A Patch
- How To Hem: 7 Ways To Hem
- Personal Project Portfolio
- Reversible Bucket Hat - Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Portable Gaming Case
- Sun Pillow Punch Needle Project
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners