9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
Fabric Basket Toy Bin
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Get all those toys and dolls organized with this free fabric toy bin storage pattern that includes handles for easy moving and storing. Follow the step by step photo tutorial to create your own fabric toy bin that is also reversible. Fill it with all the essentials including yarn for toting your crochet or knitting around or storing toys, books, clothes or dolls in your child's room or toy closet. The tutorial calls for 2 - 1/2 yards of cotton fabric, interfacing and matching thread."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Magic Pillowcase
- Little Black Dress Pattern
- DIY Face Mask Donation Information
- 6 Pocket Tote Bag
- How To Cinch A Waist With Elastic
- Easy Fabric Gift Bag
- Plus Size Babydoll Blouse
- Diy Bean Bag Toss Game
- Handy Dandy Tool Organizer Case
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners