Designer Purse Charm
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Do you make your own bags? Do you keep your fabric selvages (or selvedges)? If you answered yes, here is the perfect little "completer" project to add that designer vibe to your handmade bag: a purse charm! Use your selvages to make this as a shout out to the fabric's designer and hang it from your purse or use as a zipper pull... or a key chain. Unlike other selvage projects that you've seen where you might need a basketful of selvage pieces, you can make this purse charm using the selvage off just a single fat quarter."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Refer to blog post
Refer to blog post
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Scrunchies 3 Ways!
- Diy Bookmark
- How to Sew Slippery Fabric
- Pincushion Pattern : Pin Girls
- Free Pillow Sham Pattern
- Quilted Table Runner Pattern For Spring
- Nine Patch Tutorial
- How To Make Scrunchies From T-shirts
- 12+ Star Wars Sewing Patterns
- No-sew Lovebug Hoodie
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners