9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
Friends-Inspired Embroidery Hoop
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"If you're a fan of the TV show Friends, this craft is for you! Create a fun embroidery hoop inspired by the show! This project makes a fun gift to give a Friends fan or is great for home decor around Valentine's Day. Created using Cricut Iron-On and just a little bit of hand embroidery, this is a fun craft you can do with your cutting machine. Paint the hoop red and use red glittery iron on for extra fun! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hanging Kitchen Towel Sewing Tutorial
- Berry Patch Quilt
- Diy Halloween Treat Bag
- Diy Ghost Pillow
- Sew A Pillow Bed For The Floor
- Christmas Gift Card Holder With Free Pattern
- Tv Remote Caddy
- Diy Bowl Covers
- Raglan Style Loose Fit Sweatshirt
- Easy To Sew Needle Book
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners