This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Harvest Leaf Coasters
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Harvest Leaf Coasters are a quick, fun project to make for yourself or to give as a gift. Made from two complementary fabrics, they are in a leaf shape and feature a gathered stem. Make them in your favourite fabrics - they are right on trend. Harvest Leaf Coasters can be easily constructed in around 15 minutes - the hard part is deciding what fabric to use. These coasters feature Harvest fabric by Tilda."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Read NextDiy Hanging Storage Baskets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Tiny Hem With The Rolled Hem Foot
- Turning Japanese Bag Free Sewing Pattern And Tutorial
- Easy No-sew Rug
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners