9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Harvest Leaf Coasters are a quick, fun project to make for yourself or to give as a gift. Made from two complementary fabrics, they are in a leaf shape and feature a gathered stem. Make them in your favourite fabrics - they are right on trend. Harvest Leaf Coasters can be easily constructed in around 15 minutes - the hard part is deciding what fabric to use. These coasters feature Harvest fabric by Tilda."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners