Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
Lisa and Sarah of A Spoonful of Sugar
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
We are a mother and daughter team from Perth, Australia, who love all things crafty. We spend our time sewing, baking, and dabbling in a wide range of crafts including quilting, paper crafts, jewellery making, embroidery, crochet, and knitting. We aim to put some creativity into the everyday. We love to share our latest projects and offer many free tutorials.
Lisa works by day as an occupational therapist, and spends her free time working on her latest creative project. Sarah is a high school student who is passionate about baking, and enjoys graphic design and sewing.
Lisa's designs have appeared in Fabric by Fabric One Yard Wonders, Pretty Little Presents, Sweet Nothings, Craft Hope, Stitch Magazine, Quilting Arts GIFTS, Homespun, and Handmade Magazine.
Blog (A Spoonful of Sugar)
Follow A Spoonful of Sugar on Facebook
Follow A Spoonful of Sugar on Google+
Follow A Spoonful of Sugar on Instagram
Follow A Spoonful of Sugar on Pinterest
Follow A Spoonful of Sugar on Twitter
Projects on AllFreeSewing.com:
Boutique Baby Bibs
Eiffel Tower Smart Phone Cover
Emergency Zippered Pouch
Fabric Gift Pouch
Felt Christmas Mushroom Ornaments
Gathered Round Basket
Hanging Dust Cover
Muslin Baby Wrap
Yo Yo Pattern Weights
Decorative Golf Towel
Pretty Drawstring Pouch
Fat Quarter Pot Holder
Pretty Wash Coth
Extremely Easy Flannel Blanket
DIY Christmas Ornaments
20 Minute Festive Christmas Cake Frill
La Petite Tour Eiffel Rice Bag
Knitting and Crochet Project Pouch
Australia Day Wine Tote
How to Organize Toys DIY Pouch
Christmas Wall Art
Polka Dot Plushy Heart Ornament
Be Merry Christmas Garland
Hearty Pot Holders
Patterned Pot Holders and Tea Towels
Neck Pillow Cover
Lady Bug Wash Cloth Pattern
Pretty Patterned Pillowcases
Stashbusting Origami Christmas Mug Rug
Bonjour DIY Bath Mitt
Take Anywhere Tissue Cover
Handmade Easter Baskets
Australia Day Placemat Tutorial
Lickety Split Laundry Bag
Guest Towel with Crochet Trim
Patchwork Pencil Case
Zippered DIY Coin Purse
Stash Busting Linen Napkins
Men's Shoe Bag
Patchwork Vintage Coin Purse Pattern
Crayon Box Baby Quilt
Retro Drawstring Bags Tutorial
Harvest Leaf Coasters
Read NextJessica Abbott
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
jillinamillion 068 0502
Aug 29, 2016
Lisa and Sarah always produce such great sewing tutorials. Clear, and easy to follow, plus they always use such pretty fabric, making their projects look extra specially good!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket
With the Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket you'll never be in need of a baby shower gift again. Made from just two pieces of flannel… Continue reading: "Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Culottes Tutorial For Summer Glamour
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners