Easy Diy Faux Fur Pompom
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Even a total beginner can hand sew a faux fur pompom! These are super soft and fluffy, and totally irresistible! The tutorial gives tips on correctly tracing a circle and cutting it out of the fur fabric. It also explains how to hand sew the fabric without catching the long fur fibers and then how to gather the fabric, with extra tips on how to close it up all the way. Once your fur pom pom is sewn, you can use the attached thread and needle to make it into a keychain or sew it on top of a knit hat. Or use it for a super fun craft project! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Handmade Fabric Border
- Making Bias Tape
- AllFreeSewing's Instagram Links
- Simple Dress Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Remote Pillow
- Decorated Denim Tote Bag
- How To Sew A T-shirt Style Neckband
- Oversized Hot Pads
- Diy Hair Towel Wrap
- How To Sew A Dog Bed
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners