This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
Easy Fabric Bookmarks
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"This easy-to-sew fabric bookmark pattern is a great way to practice your stitches, use up fabric scraps, or sew something “mindless.” This would even make a great gift! Gift a fabric bookmark with a Log Cabin Pocket Pillow and a great book for your favorite bookworm. Finished Size Approximately 2″ (5 cm) wide x 7″ – 8″ (18 – 20.5 cm) long. Exact size doesn’t matter as long as it fits in your book! Tools Sewing machine. Pins. Iron and iron-safe surface. Rotary cutter, cutting mat, and acrylic ruler. Basic sewing supplies (seam ripper, thread snips, etc.). Materials For each bookmark, you’ll need: 2-1/2″ (6.5 cm) x 14-1/2″ (37 cm) fabric strips (for the folded method), or 2 pieces of fabric cut to 2-1/2″ (6.5 cm) x 7-1/2″ (19 cm) strips (for the seamed method). Thread. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextQuilt Squares Sewing Machine Cover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ruffled Diaper Cover Pattern
- Girl's Vintage Pinafore Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Pattern For Girls
- How To Add Pockets To A Skirt Or Dress
- Loose Ends
- How to Use a PDF Sewing Pattern
- 27 Free Kids Apron Patterns
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners