This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Fabric Bookmarks
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This easy-to-sew fabric bookmark pattern is a great way to practice your stitches, use up fabric scraps, or sew something “mindless.” This would even make a great gift! Gift a fabric bookmark with a Log Cabin Pocket Pillow and a great book for your favorite bookworm. Finished Size Approximately 2″ (5 cm) wide x 7″ – 8″ (18 – 20.5 cm) long. Exact size doesn’t matter as long as it fits in your book! Tools Sewing machine. Pins. Iron and iron-safe surface. Rotary cutter, cutting mat, and acrylic ruler. Basic sewing supplies (seam ripper, thread snips, etc.). Materials For each bookmark, you’ll need: 2-1/2″ (6.5 cm) x 14-1/2″ (37 cm) fabric strips (for the folded method), or 2 pieces of fabric cut to 2-1/2″ (6.5 cm) x 7-1/2″ (19 cm) strips (for the seamed method). Thread. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextHow to Sew a Wine Tote
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shiny + Bright Ornament #6
- Free Mitten Sewing Pattern
- What is Draping? In Sewing and Fashion
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- DIY Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners