Fabric Wrapped Book With Embroidered Front
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This DIY bookmaking tutorial will teach you how to make an embroidered wrap book. Your book will have 200 pages, an inside pocket and a wrap cover. It will even have a hard spine. Best of all – it’s actually pretty easy to make! You'll sew the cover, add a spine, cut and add the pages, and then add a pocket and a tie cord. You can decorate the cover as you choose. I embroidered mine!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners