Personal Project Portfolio
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Tax season was my reason for making this multi-pocketed document sized organizer, but it can also function as a WIP keeper for various projects. I made mine with three interior zippered pockets (from found items at a discount store) that can accommodate regular sized folders and vinyl slip pockets on both inside covers. The beauty of this organizer is that you can customize it to meet your specific needs in terms of size and pocket structure once you see how easy it is to make. "
NotesApart from the tutorial itself, I have two other blog posts that reference how the project came to be, with additional photos. (Links to both are provided on the main tutorial page.)
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- See blog posts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reindeer Ornament
- Scented Mug Rugs
- Every Girl Goes Crazy For A Sharp Dressed Puppy Dog
- Don't Bottle Up Your Tree Gnome
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Easy Sew Wine Bottle Bag
- Easy Reversible Placemats With Rounded Corners
- Homes For The Holidays Mini Quilt
- Pentagon Star Ornaments
- Yo Yo Ornaments
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners