Very Hexie Needle Book
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This needle book tutorial is a great introduction to so many different sewing and quilting skills – it would be an ideal project for a beginner who wants have a go at a variety of techniques. You can have a go at making a basic English paper piecing (EPP) motif, and machine appliqué it into place, take a shot at some very effective straight line machine quilting, and then have fun making your own short piece of bias binding and using it to bind a gently curved edge."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- Cotton fabric, scraps and a couple of 7in by 8in pieces
- 1 mm felt sheets
- KAM snap/press stud
- Papers for English paper piecing
- 23 in binding (or make your own)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
What is it that makes these Easily Maintained Market Totes so user friendly? For one thing, these DIY bags are reusable, meaning that… Continue reading: "Easily Maintained Market Totes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Fleece Poncho Pattern For Kids
- How To Sew Fleece Blankets
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- Double Layer Chiffon Blouse Free Tutorial
- Diy Wine Dispenser From A Christmas Stocking
- Easy Diy Infinity Scarf
- Adorable 12-18 Month Old Dress Pattern
- No Sew Halloween Cape
- Diy Dog Ghost Costume
- Diy Grim Reaper Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners