Very Hexie Needle Book
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This needle book tutorial is a great introduction to so many different sewing and quilting skills – it would be an ideal project for a beginner who wants have a go at a variety of techniques. You can have a go at making a basic English paper piecing (EPP) motif, and machine appliqué it into place, take a shot at some very effective straight line machine quilting, and then have fun making your own short piece of bias binding and using it to bind a gently curved edge."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- Cotton fabric, scraps and a couple of 7in by 8in pieces
- 1 mm felt sheets
- KAM snap/press stud
- Papers for English paper piecing
- 23 in binding (or make your own)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Homemade Wooden Sewing Box
- Simple Burlap Flower
- Floral Mini Quilt Pattern
- Easy Pleated Blouse Free Sewing Pattern
- 3/4 Sleeve Summer Blouse
- DIY Face Mask Using a Sock (No-Sew)
- 40 Home Projects to Sew During Quarantine Time
- Sewing Project Plan (Free Printable)
- What Kind of Filter Should You Put in a DIY Face Mask?
- Hymn Embroidery Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners