What Should I Sew Next? Quiz
If you are on the hunt for things to sew, then take our fun personality quiz for sewists!
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Are you looking for your next perfect sewing project? This quick and fun personality quiz will tell you which sewing project is right for you, complete with easy and fun sewing tutorials for you to try.
It's fun to get random projects you might be interested in trying when you're out of ideas for what to do next. Some days you just want someone to say, "Hey, make this!" instead of looking through pages of patterns or tutorials.
That's why we love quizzes like this. It's an easy and fast way to find a project to sew but it also makes you think about your style and opinions on certain things, which can help give you more help on what to sew.
How do I play? All you have to do to take this quiz is grab a piece of paper and writing utensil (or go digital with a doc) and write down your answers (A, B, C, or D) for each question. Then tally up the number of each letter and follow the directions for your most popular letter response.
What Should I Sew Next? Quiz Questions
1. What is your ideal Friday night?
- A movie night with your family.
- A booming party where you can meet new people and have great conversations.
- Shopping at the mall with your girlfriends.
- Indulging in your favorite hobby – sewing, of course! It’s always good to get a jump on those homemade gifts that everyone loves.
2. What is one piece of your wardrobe that you can’t live without?
- Your favorite jeans.
- A flattering little black dress.
- Your comfiest sweatpants ( never mind the holes).
- A brightly colored sweater that always makes you smile.
3. Which of these describes you most accurately?
- Laid-back and relaxed.
- Elegant and passionate.
- Organized and ambitious.
- Enthusiastic and loving.
4. Pick a color:
5. If you could improve your life in one of these areas, which would you pick?
- I want my life to be more peaceful.
- I want to try new things and be adventurous.
- I want to be more organized.
- I want to be plan better and be prepared for the future.
6. What is your favorite season?
- Summer: I enjoy relaxing with my family in the sun and going on vacation.
- Spring: Spring is always the most exciting time of the year.
- Fall: Beautiful colors, football, and pumpkin-flavored everything – what’s not to love?
- Winter: Watching the snow fall during the holidays is always a cozy, loving time of year.
What Should I Sew Next? Quiz Answers
Mostly A's: Classic Comfort
You are a classy lady who enjoys the little things in life. You love simple, timeless fashion and enjoy building your wardrobe basics. It’s important for you to have a few versatile pieces that you can wear all the time.
Your next sewing project should be a piece of DIY clothing that is beautiful and useful at the same time, like a simple blouse or a basic dress. Clothing staples are always easy to sew and practical for everyday wear. Here are a few simple pieces of clothing that you should sew next.
Mostly B's: Bold Fashionista
You’re an ultra trendy, chic woman with a to-die-for wardrobe. You love experimenting with new styles and making a statement when you walk into a room. Your next sewing project should be a funky, stylish piece of clothing that will turn heads.
You will love wearing the latest styles even more knowing that you made them yourself. Here are some fashion-forward sewing tutorials that you will love.
Mostly C's: DIY Home Decor
Your ideal sewing project is a nifty new piece of decor for your home. You love having a beautiful, orderly home that reflects your amazing personality. Making home decor is not only fun, but also useful and sure to make your life easier.
Nothing brings you more happiness than seeing a clever new decoration displayed in your home for all of your friends and family to see. Try one of these fantastic DIY home decor ideas to improve your life.
Mostly D's: Holiday Craft Projects
Let’s face it: you’re kind of obsessed with holidays. Whether it’s Christmas, Halloween, or Easter, you love getting into the spirit of the season. From homemade gifts to holiday decor, you make it all.
You can be found making an adorable Halloween pumpkin in April or a DIY Christmas ornament in July. Embrace your love of holidays with these festive craft projects.
Mystery Sewing Collection >>>
What was your result? Share below!
Read NextHow to Make a Sleep Mask
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Tiny Hem With The Rolled Hem Foot
- Turning Japanese Bag Free Sewing Pattern And Tutorial
- Easy No-sew Rug
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners