Winter Hat With Faux Fur Trimming Free Pattern & Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"A winter hat with faux fur trim will be the perfect accessory for those cold winter days ahead. The amount of fur you will need is very little, which makes this the perfect project if you have never worked with fur before. This is a super cool and adorable winter hat. I promise you that it will make a very nice present for Christmas or a great accessory addition to your wardrobe. I am using ribbing fabric for the cap and the brim, but this is the perfect opportunity to upcycle an old sweater that you do not like and transform it into a winter hat. No fur for the band? No problem, use fleece instead."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This is a practical overnight duffel bag for a sleepover or day at the gym. It has side pockets and an interior that does not require… Continue reading: "Overnight Free Duffle Bag Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy - Simple Dragon Wings For Kids
- Funky Fabric Storage Baskets Pattern
- Simple Casserole Carrier
- Cute Heart Denim Treat Bags
- Faux Chenille Baby Blanket
- Free Headband Sewing Patterns
- Diy Hair Bows
- Fun Flapper Dress Tutorial
- Easy Sew Laundry Bag
- How to Hand Sew a Seam
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners