1 in a Minion Fabric
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Licensed fabric at local box stores is often thin and rough, purchased only because your kid spots it and falls in love. The 1 in a Minion Fat Quarter Bundle, manufactured by Quilting Treasures, is just as eye-catching but also high quality! I always regret buying cheap fabric after the prewash cycle, when I pull it out and the edges are all frayed. Not this fabric! Came out relatively string-free and ironed out super soft.
The fat quarters are all 100% cotton, cut 18 X 21 inches from the bolt. There are 11 prints and two panels - one 23" x 44" panel, and one 36" x 44" panel. The prints have a really nice variety, with two stripe options, four logo motifs, two subtle minions, two more graphic minions, and then one realistic minion print, which has the animated minion images instead of sketches.
All of the prints fit in the same color scheme, with bold orange, a denim blue, banana yellow, and a very light grey. The logo motifs & stripes are very subtle blender prints, and would fit easily into a more sophisticated project too! The panels would make for a fast, easy quilt-top or wall hanging, perfect for the Despicable Me fan on your holiday list. The little minion smiley faces will add a cheery spin on any project, whether it’s a patchwork pillowcase, zipper pouch, or blanket.
Make these adorable projects with the 1 in a Minion Fabric:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Comet Hobby Sewing Center Table!
Chance to win the Journey Fabric Collection!
Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
Chance to win the Mallowway Fabric Collection!
Win an UpCart!
Chance to win the Soulful Fabric Collection!
Chance to win the Ann's Arbor Fabric Collection!
Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
Everything Mary Rolling Sewing Tote
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners