1 in a Minion Fabric
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Licensed fabric at local box stores is often thin and rough, purchased only because your kid spots it and falls in love. The 1 in a Minion Fat Quarter Bundle, manufactured by Quilting Treasures, is just as eye-catching but also high quality! I always regret buying cheap fabric after the prewash cycle, when I pull it out and the edges are all frayed. Not this fabric! Came out relatively string-free and ironed out super soft.
The fat quarters are all 100% cotton, cut 18 X 21 inches from the bolt. There are 11 prints and two panels - one 23" x 44" panel, and one 36" x 44" panel. The prints have a really nice variety, with two stripe options, four logo motifs, two subtle minions, two more graphic minions, and then one realistic minion print, which has the animated minion images instead of sketches.
All of the prints fit in the same color scheme, with bold orange, a denim blue, banana yellow, and a very light grey. The logo motifs & stripes are very subtle blender prints, and would fit easily into a more sophisticated project too! The panels would make for a fast, easy quilt-top or wall hanging, perfect for the Despicable Me fan on your holiday list. The little minion smiley faces will add a cheery spin on any project, whether it’s a patchwork pillowcase, zipper pouch, or blanket.
Make these adorable projects with the 1 in a Minion Fabric:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Go retro using what's in the linen closet with a pillowcase dress pattern for a Sweet and Simple Pillowcase Dress. Make your own… Continue reading: "Sweet and Simple Vintage Pillowcase Dress"
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to Win a Penny Rose Fabrics Hedge Rose Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Simplicity SideWinder
- Enter for your chance to win the Totally Stuffed Sewing Stuffings Giveaway!
- Enter the Downton Abbey Fabric Collection Giveaway!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Common Sewing Machine Problems And How To Fix Them
- How To Make Reusable Mop Pads
- Easiest Diy Baby Tie
- Easy Diy Pencil Pouch
- DIY Doll Clothes
- Super Easy Pencil Case- Free Sewing For Beginners
- Mini Half Apron
- Easy Pouches With Zipper
- Japanese Knot Bag
- Shoulder Or Cross Bag
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners