30 Spool Thread Rack
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Do you have a drawer full of thread, the little spools piled haphazardly and mixed in with any assortment of other sewing supplies? This is the norm for many sewists, but you don't have to live like that any longer. Get organized and place your spools on this 30 Spool Thread Rack. This beautiful wooden spool rack from June Tailor allows you to organize 30 spools of thread easily and effortlessly. At a glance, you will be able to see all of your thread colors and how much you have left on each spool.
The 30 Spool Thread Rack includes convenient, flip-out legs, so you can prop it on a table or mount it to the wall; choose whichever option is more convenient for your sewing studio. In fact, this is a piece that serves as crafty decor for your creative space. Arrange the spools in an aesthetically-pleasing order so the colors catch anyone's eye. As guests view your creative studio, they'll see the lovely display of thread. It's a great way to creatively decorate while also staying organized!
I personally love the classic look of this wood rack. It is sturdier and classier than a plastic storage rack, and the light wood finish serves as a neutral offset to all of your beautiful thread colors. A darker rack might not do the thread justice, and a lighter one, perhaps white, could get dirty. This natural hardwood is the perfect option.
If you need a gift for a sewist, look no further than this gorgeous thread rack. Beginners and advanced sewists alike will appreciate such a useful tool. Keep that thread organized with this product. Even better, use this rack as an excuse to buy more thread! After all, you need to fill it so it looks nice and pretty in your sewing studio.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
With the Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket you'll never be in need of a baby shower gift again. Made from just two pieces of flannel… Continue reading: "Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket"
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Floriani Total Control U Software System
- Chance to win a Starlet Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win the Jackson's Woodworks Handmade Wooden Tools!
- Chance to win the Riley Blake CAT Construction Buildin' Crew Fabric Collection!
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Beanbag Filler Review
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- 2014 At Home with Country Quilts Calendar
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Mini Christmas Gnome Stocking Tutorial
- Waterfall Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Classic Man Boxer Shorts Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners