30 Spool Thread Rack
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Do you have a drawer full of thread, the little spools piled haphazardly and mixed in with any assortment of other sewing supplies? This is the norm for many sewists, but you don't have to live like that any longer. Get organized and place your spools on this 30 Spool Thread Rack. This beautiful wooden spool rack from June Tailor allows you to organize 30 spools of thread easily and effortlessly. At a glance, you will be able to see all of your thread colors and how much you have left on each spool.
The 30 Spool Thread Rack includes convenient, flip-out legs, so you can prop it on a table or mount it to the wall; choose whichever option is more convenient for your sewing studio. In fact, this is a piece that serves as crafty decor for your creative space. Arrange the spools in an aesthetically-pleasing order so the colors catch anyone's eye. As guests view your creative studio, they'll see the lovely display of thread. It's a great way to creatively decorate while also staying organized!
I personally love the classic look of this wood rack. It is sturdier and classier than a plastic storage rack, and the light wood finish serves as a neutral offset to all of your beautiful thread colors. A darker rack might not do the thread justice, and a lighter one, perhaps white, could get dirty. This natural hardwood is the perfect option.
If you need a gift for a sewist, look no further than this gorgeous thread rack. Beginners and advanced sewists alike will appreciate such a useful tool. Keep that thread organized with this product. Even better, use this rack as an excuse to buy more thread! After all, you need to fill it so it looks nice and pretty in your sewing studio.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win the Hootenanny Fabric Collection!
Chance to win a Art Gallery Fabrics Color Master Box!
Chance to win a Tailor's Clapper!
Win a 1 in a Minion Fabric Bundle!
Win a Therm O Web Fabric Fuse and Friends Prize Pack!
Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
Everything Mary Rolling Sewing Tote
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- To Wash Fabric Before Sewing or Not: Tips for Preparing Fabric
- 10 Designer Sewing Patterns
- Beautiful Beginner DIY Dresses: 24 Easy Dress Patterns
- What Kind of Thread to Use for Sewing Leather
- Ribbon Band DIY Pattern Weights
- Patchwork Fabric Basket Pattern
- Remona from The Stitching Scientist
- Beautiful Bows Child’s Headband Sewing Pattern
- Stuffed Owls Sewing Pattern
- Playing Card Holder Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners