Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
30 Spool Thread Rack
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
30 Spool Thread Rack
Gifted by: June Tailor
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeSewing
Do you have a drawer full of thread, the little spools piled haphazardly and mixed in with any assortment of other sewing supplies? This is the norm for many sewists, but you don't have to live like that any longer. Get organized and place your spools on this 30 Spool Thread Rack. This beautiful wooden spool rack from June Tailor allows you to organize 30 spools of thread easily and effortlessly. At a glance, you will be able to see all of your thread colors and how much you have left on each spool.
The 30 Spool Thread Rack includes convenient, flip-out legs, so you can prop it on a table or mount it to the wall; choose whichever option is more convenient for your sewing studio. In fact, this is a piece that serves as crafty decor for your creative space. Arrange the spools in an aesthetically-pleasing order so the colors catch anyone's eye. As guests view your creative studio, they'll see the lovely display of thread. It's a great way to creatively decorate while also staying organized!
I personally love the classic look of this wood rack. It is sturdier and classier than a plastic storage rack, and the light wood finish serves as a neutral offset to all of your beautiful thread colors. A darker rack might not do the thread justice, and a lighter one, perhaps white, could get dirty. This natural hardwood is the perfect option.
If you need a gift for a sewist, look no further than this gorgeous thread rack. Beginners and advanced sewists alike will appreciate such a useful tool. Keep that thread organized with this product. Even better, use this rack as an excuse to buy more thread! After all, you need to fill it so it looks nice and pretty in your sewing studio.
Read NextGirl Scout Fabric Collection
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Winter Garden Purse Pattern
Make a purse that will add some green to the grey skies and cold snowy days of winter this season when you make the Winter Garden… Continue reading: "Winter Garden Purse Pattern"
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to Win the UpCart City!
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Golden Days Fat Quarter!
- Chance to Win a NASA Fabric Fat Quarter!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Chance to Win a Stash Fabrics Meadow Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plastic Bags Holders
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners