Rosewood Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Rosewood Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
When piecing together a quilt, it’s easy to get overwhelmed by intricate block designs, and making geometric patterns even is even more of a terror. Not anymore! I’ve never come across a quilt block pattern book that is so simple to use than this Moda Fabrics Rosewood Print Fabric and Cake Mix. With 44 recipe cards (individual block patterns) you can construct the perfect half-square triangles and other shapes effortlessly! Piecing together these simple blocks is a breeze with easy-to-follow instructions on every page, and whatever arrangement you choose is guaranteed to be precious, from playful pinwheels to stately squares.
As for the Rosewood Print fabric itself, I was equally impressed. This comprehensive set of 42 fabric squares blew me away by both their quality and their charming designs. Ultra-soft, lightweight, and easily cut, these patterns are every quilter’s dream! One set comes in a wide variety of sophisticated bouquets of paisley and roses featured on red, blue, tan and brown fabrics. Each pattern looks lovely when paired with the others, so there won’t be any worry about making your color palette designer-level cohesive.
All in all, the Moda Fabrics Rosewood Print Fabric and Cake Mix is the perfect beginner-friendly tool for your sewing collection. Whether you’re complementing home decor, looking to add a touch of elegance or simply looking to try something new, this fabric won't disappoint.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking for a DIY home decor piece to absolutely pop in your kitchen or living room? This gorgeous Springtime DIY Upholstery Chair is… Continue reading: "Springtime DIY Upholstery Chair"
- Chance to Win a Fabric Editions Halloween Harvest Fat Quarter!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Golden Days Fat Quarter!
- Chance to win Fiskars Total Control RazorEdge Precision Scissors!
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- Chance to win the Journey Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a SINGER-QuiltPro Sewing Basket Kit!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win a Kai Scissors Gift Set!
- Cecilia Jorcin Clothing Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Editions Halloween Harvest Fabric Collection
- Best of National Sewing Month 2019
- The Easiest Tutu Skirt You Can Make Now!
- Easy Cat Shaped Neck Pillow with Free Pattern
- Mini Orange Peel Quilt
- Corduroy Fanny Bag
- Bell Sleeve Dress
- Sewing Machine Maintenance: How to Thread a Sewing Machine
- 67 DIY Halloween Costumes and Halloween Sewing Projects
- Pumpkin Mug Rug Sewing Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners