Rosewood Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Rosewood Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
When piecing together a quilt, it’s easy to get overwhelmed by intricate block designs, and making geometric patterns even is even more of a terror. Not anymore! I’ve never come across a quilt block pattern book that is so simple to use than this Moda Fabrics Rosewood Print Fabric and Cake Mix. With 44 recipe cards (individual block patterns) you can construct the perfect half-square triangles and other shapes effortlessly! Piecing together these simple blocks is a breeze with easy-to-follow instructions on every page, and whatever arrangement you choose is guaranteed to be precious, from playful pinwheels to stately squares.
As for the Rosewood Print fabric itself, I was equally impressed. This comprehensive set of 42 fabric squares blew me away by both their quality and their charming designs. Ultra-soft, lightweight, and easily cut, these patterns are every quilter’s dream! One set comes in a wide variety of sophisticated bouquets of paisley and roses featured on red, blue, tan and brown fabrics. Each pattern looks lovely when paired with the others, so there won’t be any worry about making your color palette designer-level cohesive.
All in all, the Moda Fabrics Rosewood Print Fabric and Cake Mix is the perfect beginner-friendly tool for your sewing collection. Whether you’re complementing home decor, looking to add a touch of elegance or simply looking to try something new, this fabric won't disappoint.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Superior Threads Spool Assortment Review
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Simplicity Rotary Cutting Machine
- Chance to win the Woof Woof Meow Fabric Collection
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Chance to Win a Penny Rose Fabrics Hedge Rose Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 9 Ways to Transform Old T-Shirts Free eBook
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners