Rosewood Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Rosewood Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
When piecing together a quilt, it’s easy to get overwhelmed by intricate block designs, and making geometric patterns even is even more of a terror. Not anymore! I’ve never come across a quilt block pattern book that is so simple to use than this Moda Fabrics Rosewood Print Fabric and Cake Mix. With 44 recipe cards (individual block patterns) you can construct the perfect half-square triangles and other shapes effortlessly! Piecing together these simple blocks is a breeze with easy-to-follow instructions on every page, and whatever arrangement you choose is guaranteed to be precious, from playful pinwheels to stately squares.
As for the Rosewood Print fabric itself, I was equally impressed. This comprehensive set of 42 fabric squares blew me away by both their quality and their charming designs. Ultra-soft, lightweight, and easily cut, these patterns are every quilter’s dream! One set comes in a wide variety of sophisticated bouquets of paisley and roses featured on red, blue, tan and brown fabrics. Each pattern looks lovely when paired with the others, so there won’t be any worry about making your color palette designer-level cohesive.
All in all, the Moda Fabrics Rosewood Print Fabric and Cake Mix is the perfect beginner-friendly tool for your sewing collection. Whether you’re complementing home decor, looking to add a touch of elegance or simply looking to try something new, this fabric won't disappoint.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to Win a NASA Fabric Fat Quarter!
Everything Mary Sewing Machine Cover
Peppered Cottons Jelly Roll
Emma Tote Kit
Chance to win Fabric Editions Batiks Fabric Collection!
Chance to Win a June Tailor Storage Caddy and Sewing Tool Set!
Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Riley Blake Out of this World NASA Fabric
- Free Swim and Rash Guard
- Metallic Dress Made From Strips of Fabric Woven Together
- Summer Sun Hat Made From Strips of Fabric
- DIY Reusable Plastic Baggies
- Reusable Dish Sponge Pattern
- How to Sew a Button
- Shibori Dyed Table Runner and Table Mats
- Magic Pillowcase Instructions (Video Tutorial)
- One Yard Wonders: 26+ One Yard Fabric Sewing Projects
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners