Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Rosewood Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Rosewood Fabric Collection
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
When piecing together a quilt, it’s easy to get overwhelmed by intricate block designs, and making geometric patterns even is even more of a terror. Not anymore! I’ve never come across a quilt block pattern book that is so simple to use than this Moda Fabrics Rosewood Print Fabric and Cake Mix. With 44 recipe cards (individual block patterns) you can construct the perfect half-square triangles and other shapes effortlessly! Piecing together these simple blocks is a breeze with easy-to-follow instructions on every page, and whatever arrangement you choose is guaranteed to be precious, from playful pinwheels to stately squares.
As for the Rosewood Print fabric itself, I was equally impressed. This comprehensive set of 42 fabric squares blew me away by both their quality and their charming designs. Ultra-soft, lightweight, and easily cut, these patterns are every quilter’s dream! One set comes in a wide variety of sophisticated bouquets of paisley and roses featured on red, blue, tan and brown fabrics. Each pattern looks lovely when paired with the others, so there won’t be any worry about making your color palette designer-level cohesive.
All in all, the Moda Fabrics Rosewood Print Fabric and Cake Mix is the perfect beginner-friendly tool for your sewing collection. Whether you’re complementing home decor, looking to add a touch of elegance or simply looking to try something new, this fabric won't disappoint.
Read NextHandi Quilter Stitch 710
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Easy Lined Drawstring Bag
Super easy and quick lined drawstring bag tutorial. Over the past few years, the drawstring bags became very popular as an… Continue reading: "Easy Lined Drawstring Bag"
- Handi Quilter Stitch 710
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Studio e Cuddle Me Basics 2-Ply Flannel
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Olive Blouse Review
- Chance to Win a NASA Fabric Fat Quarter!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Festive Forest Fat Quarter Bundle
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plastic Bags Holders
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners