Rosewood Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Rosewood Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
When piecing together a quilt, it’s easy to get overwhelmed by intricate block designs, and making geometric patterns even is even more of a terror. Not anymore! I’ve never come across a quilt block pattern book that is so simple to use than this Moda Fabrics Rosewood Print Fabric and Cake Mix. With 44 recipe cards (individual block patterns) you can construct the perfect half-square triangles and other shapes effortlessly! Piecing together these simple blocks is a breeze with easy-to-follow instructions on every page, and whatever arrangement you choose is guaranteed to be precious, from playful pinwheels to stately squares.
As for the Rosewood Print fabric itself, I was equally impressed. This comprehensive set of 42 fabric squares blew me away by both their quality and their charming designs. Ultra-soft, lightweight, and easily cut, these patterns are every quilter’s dream! One set comes in a wide variety of sophisticated bouquets of paisley and roses featured on red, blue, tan and brown fabrics. Each pattern looks lovely when paired with the others, so there won’t be any worry about making your color palette designer-level cohesive.
All in all, the Moda Fabrics Rosewood Print Fabric and Cake Mix is the perfect beginner-friendly tool for your sewing collection. Whether you’re complementing home decor, looking to add a touch of elegance or simply looking to try something new, this fabric won't disappoint.
Read NextHandi Quilter Stitch 710
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
- Handi Quilter Stitch 710
- Win a Clover Wedge Iron!
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win the Ric Rac Paddywack Jelly Roll!
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners