Alice Precut Pack Review
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Alice Precut Pack Review
Reviewed by Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
The Alice Precut Pack from Pineapple Fabrics is a pack of five bonus quarters in coordinating prints. Bonus quarters measure 21" x 21" and in total, this pack comes to about a yard and a half of fabric. Use this precut pack with a coordinating pattern to create a lovely new project.
Precut packs from Pineapple Fabrics are designed with economy in mind. Rather than cutting up several yards of fabric to make a project and leaving tons of leftovers behind, precut packs allow you to make a project with the exact amount of fabric you need. No more wasting all those scraps! With precut packs, you should have little to no fabric left over when pairing your fabric with one of their coordinating projects.
When you order precut packs from Pineapple Fabrics, you have the option to choose one free coordinating pattern. The Alice Precut Pack comes with the following pattern options: Baby Wrap, Bedside Caddy, Chenille Pillow, Christmas Tree Skirt, Easy Daypack, Double Pinwheel Table Runner, Fireside Christmas Stockings, Hanger Cover with Security Pouch, Heart to Heart Home Banner, Hobo Bag, Patio Table Cloth, Potluck Carriers, Pineapple Pillow, Tea Time Placemats, Tea Time Topper, and The Blankie. Alice Precut Packs come with more patterns than any of the other precut packs available. You can do so much with five bonus quarters.
Alice Precut Packs presently come in about 50 prints. Between this large selection of prints and the 16 patterns available, you have options between over 800 projects to choose from! The Pineapple Fields print pictured features florals and pineapple prints in shades of green, gray, and yellow for a bright and fun project to make any time of year.
Choose a precut pack that will precisely match a pattern and prevent having too much leftover fabric. With precut packs, you'll have the fabric and pattern you need to begin your next project.
What is your favorite fruit: pineapple, or something else?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Go retro using what's in the linen closet with a pillowcase dress pattern for a Sweet and Simple Pillowcase Dress. Make your own… Continue reading: "Sweet and Simple Vintage Pillowcase Dress"
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to Win a Penny Rose Fabrics Hedge Rose Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Simplicity SideWinder
- Enter for your chance to win the Totally Stuffed Sewing Stuffings Giveaway!
- Enter the Downton Abbey Fabric Collection Giveaway!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Common Sewing Machine Problems And How To Fix Them
- How To Make Reusable Mop Pads
- Easiest Diy Baby Tie
- Easy Diy Pencil Pouch
- DIY Doll Clothes
- Super Easy Pencil Case- Free Sewing For Beginners
- Mini Half Apron
- Easy Pouches With Zipper
- Japanese Knot Bag
- Shoulder Or Cross Bag
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners