Alice Precut Pack Review
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Alice Precut Pack Review
Reviewed by Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
The Alice Precut Pack from Pineapple Fabrics is a pack of five bonus quarters in coordinating prints. Bonus quarters measure 21" x 21" and in total, this pack comes to about a yard and a half of fabric. Use this precut pack with a coordinating pattern to create a lovely new project.
Precut packs from Pineapple Fabrics are designed with economy in mind. Rather than cutting up several yards of fabric to make a project and leaving tons of leftovers behind, precut packs allow you to make a project with the exact amount of fabric you need. No more wasting all those scraps! With precut packs, you should have little to no fabric left over when pairing your fabric with one of their coordinating projects.
When you order precut packs from Pineapple Fabrics, you have the option to choose one free coordinating pattern. The Alice Precut Pack comes with the following pattern options: Baby Wrap, Bedside Caddy, Chenille Pillow, Christmas Tree Skirt, Easy Daypack, Double Pinwheel Table Runner, Fireside Christmas Stockings, Hanger Cover with Security Pouch, Heart to Heart Home Banner, Hobo Bag, Patio Table Cloth, Potluck Carriers, Pineapple Pillow, Tea Time Placemats, Tea Time Topper, and The Blankie. Alice Precut Packs come with more patterns than any of the other precut packs available. You can do so much with five bonus quarters.
Alice Precut Packs presently come in about 50 prints. Between this large selection of prints and the 16 patterns available, you have options between over 800 projects to choose from! The Pineapple Fields print pictured features florals and pineapple prints in shades of green, gray, and yellow for a bright and fun project to make any time of year.
Choose a precut pack that will precisely match a pattern and prevent having too much leftover fabric. With precut packs, you'll have the fabric and pattern you need to begin your next project.
What is your favorite fruit: pineapple, or something else?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Make a bolster pillow using an old nightgown. This is a wonderful gift for a child who has outgrown a nightgown or for a mother to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Nightgown Bolster Pillow"
- Chance to Win an Azure Skies Fabric Stacker Set!
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
- Chance to Win a Stash Fabrics Meadow Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win a Comet Hobby Sewing Center Table!
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- Sewing Room Storage: 11 Craft Storage Ideas
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to win Fairfield Pillow Inserts!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tutorial: Easy Linen Napkins
- Easy Diy Wool Dress Tutorial
- Mitered Corners
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- 22 Easter Projects To Sew
- Make Your Own Dress: 4 Spring Dresses for Women
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- Upcycled Denim Hanging Baskets
- Bargello Placemats
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners