Ankara and Lace Zara Fabric
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Ankara and Lace Zara Fabric
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Ankara and Lace sends a unique and beautiful selection of African fabrics sourced from merchants in Africa to their consumers. These fabrics are eye catching, soft and breathable and can be yours delivered straight to your doorstep. You can have these beautiful fabrics shipped in 1, 3, 6 or 12 yards or you can get fabric samples in small yardages like 1 yard or fat quarters. Each of their fabrics is just as stunning as the next, but the Zara fabric is one of my favorites.
Zara comes in 3 yards of fabulous African cotton fabric/ankara. A fabric like this is perfect for both sewing and quilting, as well as crafting with. I can just imagine reupholstering kitchen chairs with this fabric or making some unique throw pillows for the family room. You can easily change the look of a room just by switching up fabric. The bright yellow leaves on the tree add an elegant look, while the bold red shade adds a nice pop of color.
Ankara and Lace have a great selection of fabrics that can be created into wearables like dresses, skirts and tops, but can also be transformed into a stunning quilt. Their fabrics will never disappoint. What I really love about this company is the fact that they partner with non-profits and donate to charity; they assist low-income families by providing supplies, food and monetary assistance for health care. I absolutely love companies that do good with their products, but this company also offers fantastic fabric you'll want to work with.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Win a Native Pine Fabric Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Marcia Baraldi Meander Ruler and Ruler Feet Set!
- Floriani Total Control U Software System
- Chance to win the Woof Woof Meow Fabric Collection
- Chance to win a Fiskars Rotary Cutter!
- Chance to win a Crayola Fabric Bundle!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Halloween Treat Bag
- Diy Ghost Pillow
- Sew A Pillow Bed For The Floor
- Christmas Gift Card Holder With Free Pattern
- Tv Remote Caddy
- Diy Bowl Covers
- Raglan Style Loose Fit Sweatshirt
- Easy To Sew Needle Book
- Easy Cross Sawtooth Star Block
- Easy Sew Clutch
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners