Floralia Fusion Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Floralia Fusion Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Spring is in the air when you look at the Floralia fabric bundle from Art Gallery Fabrics. Floralia is one of their latest fabric collections and it will send you off into a beautiful wonderland of a field full of flowers. I've been seeing more and more floral prints lately and these beautiful fabric patterns really capture that spring feeling.
Floralia features 25 unique prints in fabulous colorways like fuschia, emerald, crystal pink, raspberry rose and canary, all of which complement each other nicely. The medley of bold, graphic florals are paired with hand-drawn elements resulting in cheerful sophistication. Aside from the solid fabrics you also have stenciled petals, blossoms, Spanish petals and other stunning patterns. Jewel tones with a lush palette create a chic mood you'll want to work with over and over again.
Seeing the prints in this collection and knowing it's named Floralia just really makes me think of the spring season and because of this, there are so many things you can make with this fabric. Bell sleeve tops are coming back in style and this collection would look amazing sewn into it. Add a zipper back for a more chic look and you'll be all set with your new spring wardrobe. Need a dress for a wedding shower? You would look so lovely in a floral print with a v-neck and thick straps; oh my goodness the options are endless! I would even love to sew a bag made of this fabric; it kind of reminds me of Vera Bradley designs and would also look amazing as a throw quilt. This fabric is one-of-a-kind and perfect for those who love the hand-drawn elements in a fabric.
Read NextZipper Rescue Kit Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learn how to make an apron that will add some of Cupids charm to all of your cooking and baking endeavors this February. This free… Continue reading: "Lovey Dovey Free Apron Pattern"
- Enter for your chance to win the Zipper Rescue Kit!
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Chance to win the Woof Woof Meow Fabric Collection
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Stacker Set!
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 9 Ways to Transform Old T-Shirts Free eBook
- Sunbonnet Key Cover
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners