Floralia Fusion Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Floralia Fusion Fabric Collection
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Spring is in the air when you look at the Floralia fabric bundle from Art Gallery Fabrics. Floralia is one of their latest fabric collections and it will send you off into a beautiful wonderland of a field full of flowers. I've been seeing more and more floral prints lately and these beautiful fabric patterns really capture that spring feeling.
Floralia features 25 unique prints in fabulous colorways like fuschia, emerald, crystal pink, raspberry rose and canary, all of which complement each other nicely. The medley of bold, graphic florals are paired with hand-drawn elements resulting in cheerful sophistication. Aside from the solid fabrics you also have stenciled petals, blossoms, Spanish petals and other stunning patterns. Jewel tones with a lush palette create a chic mood you'll want to work with over and over again.
Seeing the prints in this collection and knowing it's named Floralia just really makes me think of the spring season and because of this, there are so many things you can make with this fabric. Bell sleeve tops are coming back in style and this collection would look amazing sewn into it. Add a zipper back for a more chic look and you'll be all set with your new spring wardrobe. Need a dress for a wedding shower? You would look so lovely in a floral print with a v-neck and thick straps; oh my goodness the options are endless! I would even love to sew a bag made of this fabric; it kind of reminds me of Vera Bradley designs and would also look amazing as a throw quilt. This fabric is one-of-a-kind and perfect for those who love the hand-drawn elements in a fabric.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create a breezy, boho chic cardigan that's sure to be your wardrobe essential for spring and summer with this sewing tutorial. With… Continue reading: "Simple Kimono Cardigan Tutorial"
- Chance to win the Fabric Traditions Colored Prints Collection!
- Chance to win the Mallowway Fabric Collection!
- Everything Mary Sewing Machine Cover
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to Win a PowerXL Cordless Steamer and Iron!
- Win a Clover Wedge Iron!
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 21 Free Fabric Belt Patterns
- Fake It With Fabric- How To Make An Easy Rope Bowl
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners