Soulful Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Soulful Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.comChance to Win!
Sewing the perfect dress, whipping up a beautiful handbag or quilting an amazing masterpiece is the easy part. The difficult part is choosing what type of fabric to use since there are so many options out there. We'll make it easy for you by tempting you with the Soulful collection by Maureen Cracknell from Art Gallery Fabrics.
Soulful is a beautiful fabric collection comprised of both 95% cotton and 5% spandex, and 100% premium cotton fabrics that you will quickly fall in love with. The colorways are perfect for any time of year, but really speak to the fall season with shades of plum, turquoise, deep blues, tans and browns. The designs on each of the fabrics will leave you breathless with names like Floral Universe, Grateful Joy Orchid, Here & Now Calcite, Mandala Harmony Vivid, Crystal Awakening, Clarity Moments Stellar and Woodburn Groove Crisp. Each piece of fabric looks amazing on its own, but you can also mix and match for the best combination; the possibilities are within your creativity.
The designer of the Soulful collection, Maureen, is a blogger and lover of all things sewing and quilting; she loves being able to share her interests and connect with people who have a passion to sew and quilt. She is a member of several fabric manufacturer design teams like Art Gallery Fabrics and is an independent designer. Because her passion of sewing is so strong it's no wonder she came up with the Soulful collection.
Whether you want to sew or quilt a simple project or something more extravagant, you have to turn to the unique designs within this fabric; Soulful truly will move you.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sewing by Hand: How to Sew Straight
- Excited to Exercise DIY Leggings
- 1930s Sewing Patterns: Sewing and the Great Depression
- Diaper Changing Pad
- Candy Corn Halloween Costume
- 13 DIY Tree Skirt Pattern Ideas
- How to Decorate for Halloween
- 38 Thanksgiving Sewing Projects for the Family
- My First Sewing Machine: Tips From Our Readers
- Fairfield Pillow Inserts
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners