- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
BERNINA B-325 Sewing Machine
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
BERNINA B-325 Sewing Machine
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
The Bernina B-325 Sewing Machine is ideal for pursuing your creativity. Finish or embellish any design with decorative stitches.
The B 325 is small enough to fit into any sewing nook or cranny, yet powerful enough to stitch through your toughest materials and ideas. Plus, they look as good as they sew, which is perfect. Whether you want to sew your own clothes, make unique accessories or just repair something, the B-325 is always at your beck and call.
With a bright LED light you can easily see your stitch-work while making threading super easy. You can also save and reuse customized stitches, allowing you to come up with your own unique designs. This machine sews up to 900 stitches per minute, a buttonhole foot that allows you to sew as many buttonholes as you want with exactly the same length, and there is a slide on extension table.
Master your sewing and get creative.
Plus! See all the ways we're celebrating National Sewing Month.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
One-Hour Water Bottle Bag
Sustainable water bottles help you stay hydrated and help you avoid having to purchase bottle after bottle. Plus, with water by your… Continue reading: "One-Hour Water Bottle Bag"
- Chance to Win a Stash Fabrics Meadow Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Velocity 260IR Iron!
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Chance to Win a June Tailor Storage Caddy and Sewing Tool Set!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
- Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn Fat Quarter Storage Bag!
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners