BERNINA B-325 Sewing Machine
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
BERNINA B-325 Sewing Machine
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
The Bernina B-325 Sewing Machine is ideal for pursuing your creativity. Finish or embellish any design with decorative stitches.
The B 325 is small enough to fit into any sewing nook or cranny, yet powerful enough to stitch through your toughest materials and ideas. Plus, they look as good as they sew, which is perfect. Whether you want to sew your own clothes, make unique accessories or just repair something, the B-325 is always at your beck and call.
With a bright LED light you can easily see your stitch-work while making threading super easy. You can also save and reuse customized stitches, allowing you to come up with your own unique designs. This machine sews up to 900 stitches per minute, a buttonhole foot that allows you to sew as many buttonholes as you want with exactly the same length, and there is a slide on extension table.
Master your sewing and get creative.
Plus! See all the ways we're celebrating National Sewing Month.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress will make you look and feel so feminine and chic. This dress was inspired by a similar one from… Continue reading: "Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress"
- Chance to win Fiskars Total Control RazorEdge Precision Scissors!
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Win three skeins of Billie Jean Denim Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to Win a Penny Rose Fabrics Hedge Rose Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win a Handmade Wooden Point Presser!
- Chance to Win a Pair of Westcott Sewing Titanium Bonded Thread Snips!
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Enter to win Just Color! Fabric from Studio e!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Dolman Top Tutorial
- Free Barbie Top Pattern For Beginners
- Rainbow Sewing: 32 Colorful Projects to Sew
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Diy Farmer's Market Tote
- Temperature Quilt
- 3 Way Bag
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Make Curtains
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners