Sumatra Batik Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Sumatra Batik Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Functionality and art are two components that make up a quilt or sewn project. Making any project that involves cutting fabric and piecing them together involves an artist's eye and touch. The Sumatra Batik fabric collection from Blank Quilting Corporation exceeds expectations in both art and functionality.
"The Blank Quilting Corporation designs are intended to delight and inspire consumers who appreciate a selection of beautiful and fanciful designs, a bright and lively color palette and quality cotton fabrics that are available at a competitive price." The Sumatra Batik collection follows that exact mantra with its bright and lively color palette. The fabric is 100% cotton and comes in every color of the rainbow that you won't be able to stop staring at. Each pattern within the collection has at least two colors that really complement each other. Whether it has two shades of the same color or two different colors, you can easily mix and match the fabrics for a beautiful piece.
Artsy leaves, dots, swirls and diamonds give the fabric texture and a graceful touch. With 24 fat quarters in this bundle, there is plenty of fabric to make a bed quilt, a wall quilt or a series of smaller projects like dresses and bags. The bold yellows and oranges are like a fiery sunset while the blue and purple hues are like an ocean breeze. I'm telling you, this collection is breathtaking and will make any project visually stunning.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Your wallet will love this Dollar Store Placemat Tote Bag. Almost any material can be used to make a DIY tote bag, but using placemats… Continue reading: "Dollar Store Placemat Tote Bag"
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Win a Native Pine Fabric Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Marcia Baraldi Meander Ruler and Ruler Feet Set!
- Floriani Total Control U Software System
- Chance to win the Woof Woof Meow Fabric Collection
- Chance to win a Fiskars Rotary Cutter!
- Chance to win a Crayola Fabric Bundle!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sew A Roll-Top Canvas Backpack From Scratch
- Charming Quilted Pouch
- Hanging Kitchen Towel Sewing Tutorial
- Berry Patch Quilt
- Diy Halloween Treat Bag
- Diy Ghost Pillow
- Sew A Pillow Bed For The Floor
- Christmas Gift Card Holder With Free Pattern
- Tv Remote Caddy
- Diy Bowl Covers
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners