Clover Kanzashi Flower Maker
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Flowers are simple, beautiful, and the perfect sprinkle of decoration, and Clover's Kanzashi Flower Makers make creating fabric flowers easy. Kanzashi, a Japanese art form for creating fabric flowers intended for use as hair decorations, is simplified with these plastic tools. Creating quality flower decorations for headbands, hats, belts, elastics, and more will be your new favorite craft, and your friends and daughters will be grateful that you've picked these up!
In a variety of patterns ranging from 1 1/2" to 2", these flowers are incredibly versatile and you will be finding uses for them everywhere. The plastic flower making plates are designed simply, so you need only set your fabric into them, cut it, and sew; afterwards, feel free to add pretty buttons or beads to the centers of your flowers to make them unique to your taste. I like adding flower beads, or a contrasting color to the middle to make it pop even more. The only materials you need, aside from the maker itself, are a pair of scissors, a sewing needle, thread, and your favorite fabric.
While these flowers look beautiful everywhere, I loved using mine for scrapbooking. With so many fabric options, I am able to tailor the flowers to the events and seasons of my pages, and made an especially beautiful page about a friend's wedding with flowers made from her wedding colors. However, I found that when I wanted to use ribbon from her gift bags for the flowers, I had a much harder time than when I switched back to using fabric.
These flower makers have endless crafting possibilities, try out one of our free sewing tutorials for a wreath, candle holder, and photo frame using these pretty fabric flowers.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win June Tailor Mug Mats!
Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Chance to win a Handmade Wooden Point Press!
Win a Clover Wedge Iron!
Chance to win the Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection!
Chance to win a Quilter's Cutting Mat!
Enter for your chance to win the Simple Life Fabric Collection Giveaway!
Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
Chance to win the Jackson's Woodworks Handmade Wooden Tools!
Sewing Room Storage: 11 Craft Storage Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Krista Childers
- 9 Free Crossbody Bag Sewing Patterns
- Bridal Lace Blouse Top
- Ballet Chic: 10 How to Make a Tutu Tutorials
- Pretty and Plush: 25 Decorative Pillow Patterns
- Erin Hoffman
- 4 Favorite Free Fabric Flower Patterns
- June Tailor Mug Mats
- DIY Removable Lined Pouch
- DIY Drawstring Gift Bag with Divider
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners