- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Clover Wedge Iron
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Clover Wedge Iron
Gifted by: Clover
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Iron those fine details smoothly and easily with Clover's new Wedge Iron! The simple design of this miniature iron is perfect for quilting and fabric crafting.
The narrow tip of this small iron is excellent for fine detail. Easily get under layers of fabric and press those seams! There is just enough negative space between the iron and the soleplate to get under flaps for precise ironing. The flat soleplate does not have steam holes; thus, it should not drag the fabric. It is a dry iron that works on water-sensitive fabrics like silk, but it does come with a mini spray bottle for any ironing that does require a bit of moisture. Easily control the steam when you use the mini spray bottle to dampen exactly those parts of the fabric which require ironing.
One great use for this iron is hanging projects. If you have a quilt hanging on your wall that is wrinkled in places, you can use this iron without taking the quilt off the wall! Use a heat-resistant hot pad as backing for your ironing, and hold the iron up to the quilt. When you hold the hot pad as a base and iron vertically, you save yourself some time and struggle because you don't need to take down the quilt!
The Wedge Iron features three easy temperature settings: Low is approximately 175°F-230°F; Mid is approximately 231°F-300°F, and High is approximately 301°F - 390°F. The comfortable grip, easy-to-set temperature dial, and steamless design will make for a very easy ironing experience!
Though this iron isn't a travel iron necessarily because it does need to be plugged in, its compact size is easy enough to take on the go. Keep this iron beside you as you work, press fine detail smoothly and easily, and enjoy this handy tool as the latest addition to your fabric crafting stash.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Kitchen Curtains with Gingham Bows
Make these easy, retro kitchen curtains with gingham bows to hang in your windows, and watch your home instantly transform! This… Continue reading: "Kitchen Curtains with Gingham Bows"
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Simplicity Rotary Cutting Machine
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win the Jackson's Woodworks Handmade Wooden Tools!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Chance to Win the UpCart City!
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to win the Sumatra Batik Fabric Collection!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners