Clover Wedge Iron
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Iron those fine details smoothly and easily with Clover's new Wedge Iron! The simple design of this miniature iron is perfect for quilting and fabric crafting.
The narrow tip of this small iron is excellent for fine detail. Easily get under layers of fabric and press those seams! There is just enough negative space between the iron and the soleplate to get under flaps for precise ironing. The flat soleplate does not have steam holes; thus, it should not drag the fabric. It is a dry iron that works on water-sensitive fabrics like silk, but it does come with a mini spray bottle for any ironing that does require a bit of moisture. Easily control the steam when you use the mini spray bottle to dampen exactly those parts of the fabric which require ironing.
One great use for this iron is hanging projects. If you have a quilt hanging on your wall that is wrinkled in places, you can use this iron without taking the quilt off the wall! Use a heat-resistant hot pad as backing for your ironing, and hold the iron up to the quilt. When you hold the hot pad as a base and iron vertically, you save yourself some time and struggle because you don't need to take down the quilt!
The Wedge Iron features three easy temperature settings: Low is approximately 175°F-230°F; Mid is approximately 231°F-300°F, and High is approximately 301°F - 390°F. The comfortable grip, easy-to-set temperature dial, and steamless design will make for a very easy ironing experience!
Though this iron isn't a travel iron necessarily because it does need to be plugged in, its compact size is easy enough to take on the go. Keep this iron beside you as you work, press fine detail smoothly and easily, and enjoy this handy tool as the latest addition to your fabric crafting stash.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Chance to win a June Tailor Thread Rack!
Chance to win Very Berry Kai Scissors!
Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
Win a pair of Placemat Patterns from Rebecca Ruth Designs!
Chance to win Arizona After Fat Quarter Bundle!
Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
Chance to win a Handmade Wooden Point Presser!
Monaco Bag Kit Review
Festive Forest Fat Quarter Bundle
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Costumes for Kids: 40+ Sewing Patterns & Projects
- Kids Pants
- Halloween Witch Hat Pattern
- Very Berry Kai Scissors
- Sew a Babydoll Dress with Chiffon Pleats
- How to make your own maxi dress. DIY Tent Dress Tutorial
- Easy DIY Caftan Dress Tutorial
- DIY Matching Mommy and Me Dresses
- Refashion T-Shirts into a Dress
- Flannel Floor Pillows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners