Ellie Precut Fabric Pack Review
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Ellie Precut Fabric Pack Review
Reviewed by Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Get all the fabric you need for your project and no more than that! Precut Packs from Pineapple Fabrics are handy selections of fabric in assorted sizes. These packs coordinate with several patterns for a charming sewing experience. Avoid the frustration of having too much or too little fabric. With Precut Packs, you'll have the appropriate amount for your project.
I like to think of these Precut Packs as sewing kits. While you will need materials that aren't included in the kits already for your projects (such as thread, interfacing, stabilizer, etc), the kits do provide all of the fabric and instructions you need to make a pattern. When you order the fabric from Pineapple Fabrics, you'll get one pattern free with your order. You also have the option to purchase patterns from the site separately.
The Ellie Precut Fabric Pack is the largest pack from Pineapple Fabrics. It includes approximately 3 and 3/8 yards of fabric in the following cuts: (20) 10" squares, (20) 1.5" x 43" strips, and (5) 21" x 21" squares. This is enough fabric to make a quilt top, placemat + napkins set, or several sewing room accessories. In fact, the Sewing Room Accessories Ellie Pattern is a great pattern to get big bang for your buck! Make a sewing machine cover and two storage boxes with just one Ellie Precut Pack.
Ellie Precut Fabric Packs come in several beautiful prints. Cut & Sew, a darling sewing themed set of prints in red, white, black, and gray colorways, would pair perfectly with the Sewing Room Accessories Ellie Pattern. Several seasonal prints would work well for a holiday quilt hanging, and adorable neutral or "evergreen" options could be used for any occasion. Twitter is a particularly vibrant print in bold primary colors with floral icons, and of course, birds! A lovely option for any gifted quilt, the Ellie Precut Packs are ideal for your next project.
Order fabric with a pattern in mind! When your Precut Pack arrives in the mail, you'll be equipped to start a new project with almost no wasted fabric.
Would you be more likely to order precut packs for yourself or for giving as gifts?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Everything Mary Square Sewing Box
- Win an Oliso TG1100 Smart Iron in Orchid-Purple
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Handcrafted Polymer Clay Pins
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
- Win a Two-Tray Box from Creative Options!
- Win a fat quarter bundle from the Anya Fabric Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sew Gnome Project
- Reindeer Ornament
- Scented Mug Rugs
- Every Girl Goes Crazy For A Sharp Dressed Puppy Dog
- Don't Bottle Up Your Tree Gnome
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Easy Sew Wine Bottle Bag
- Easy Reversible Placemats With Rounded Corners
- Homes For The Holidays Mini Quilt
- Pentagon Star Ornaments
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners