Everything Mary Rolling Sewing Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Everything Mary Rolling Sewing Tote
Sponsored by: Everything Mary
Reviewed by Kaylee Pope
If you are a sewist on the go, this Everything Mary Rolling Sewing Tote will quickly become your favorite traveling buddy. Easy to move from place to place, this travel case is stylish and efficient. You will never have to worry about your sewing machine breaking, denting, or getting banged up in a tightly packed car or airplane when you get your hands on this lovely, rolling suitcase for sewers. It is designed especially for travel, meaning it tows the line between spacious and compact perfectly.
In addition to efficiently carrying your sewing machine, this Rolling Sewing Tote comes equipped with an excellent system to carry many of your other sewing essentials. With pockets on the inside rim of the top of the carrier, this travel essential makes it easy for you to store and locate things like bobbins, thread, needles, and seam rippers in a pinch. The clear lining of the top storage area mean you will not have to go digging through a messy, extra tote bag or crowded pocket to find little things. Additionally, there are zippered pouches on three sides of this case. These spacious, zippered compartments are the perfect place to store scissors, patterns, fabric, and other larger pieces of sewing equipment. With everything in one place, the Everything Mary Rolling Sewing Tote almost makes it too easy to sew on the go.
Whether you are bringing your sewing machine along on a vacation, need your sewing machine while traveling for work, or just need a compact place to store your sewing materials, the Everything Mary Sewing Tote will not disappoint. It is so cute and trendy you will want to roll it just about anywhere.
This post contains sponsored links from Everything Mary. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Read Next30 Spool Thread Rack
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win the Pout Pout Fish Fabric Collection!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Chance to win Fairfield Pillow Inserts!
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Win a copy of Modern Holidays + more!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 21 Free Fabric Belt Patterns
- Fake It With Fabric- How To Make An Easy Rope Bowl
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners