Everything Mary Rolling Sewing Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Everything Mary Rolling Sewing Tote
Sponsored by: Everything Mary
Reviewed by Kaylee Pope
If you are a sewist on the go, this Everything Mary Rolling Sewing Tote will quickly become your favorite traveling buddy. Easy to move from place to place, this travel case is stylish and efficient. You will never have to worry about your sewing machine breaking, denting, or getting banged up in a tightly packed car or airplane when you get your hands on this lovely, rolling suitcase for sewers. It is designed especially for travel, meaning it tows the line between spacious and compact perfectly.
In addition to efficiently carrying your sewing machine, this Rolling Sewing Tote comes equipped with an excellent system to carry many of your other sewing essentials. With pockets on the inside rim of the top of the carrier, this travel essential makes it easy for you to store and locate things like bobbins, thread, needles, and seam rippers in a pinch. The clear lining of the top storage area mean you will not have to go digging through a messy, extra tote bag or crowded pocket to find little things. Additionally, there are zippered pouches on three sides of this case. These spacious, zippered compartments are the perfect place to store scissors, patterns, fabric, and other larger pieces of sewing equipment. With everything in one place, the Everything Mary Rolling Sewing Tote almost makes it too easy to sew on the go.
Whether you are bringing your sewing machine along on a vacation, need your sewing machine while traveling for work, or just need a compact place to store your sewing materials, the Everything Mary Sewing Tote will not disappoint. It is so cute and trendy you will want to roll it just about anywhere.
This post contains sponsored links from Everything Mary. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make homemade curtains with this free sewing pattern. These Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains look great in a kitchen or hanging from a… Continue reading: "Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains"
- Chance to win Fiskars Total Control RazorEdge Precision Scissors!
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Win three skeins of Billie Jean Denim Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to Win a Penny Rose Fabrics Hedge Rose Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win a Handmade Wooden Point Presser!
- Chance to Win a Pair of Westcott Sewing Titanium Bonded Thread Snips!
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Enter to win Just Color! Fabric from Studio e!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Barbie Top Pattern For Beginners
- Rainbow Sewing: 32 Colorful Projects to Sew
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Diy Farmer's Market Tote
- Temperature Quilt
- 3 Way Bag
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Make Curtains
- Diy Reusable Sweeper Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners