Fairfield Pillow Inserts
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Fairfield Pillow Inserts
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
When you want a throw pillow that matches your home decor perfectly, it's best to DIY! Fairfield's pillow inserts make it easier than ever to make your own throw pillows.
Available in a variety of sizes, Crafter’s Choice® inserts are quality pillow forms that are soft, supportive and economically priced. Fairfield, the makers of the world famous Polyfil, stuff these pillows with durable 100% polypropylene cover and 100% polyester fiberfill interior. They work well for craft projects, and needlepoint or knit pillows as they are adequately firm and flat for embellishments.
These pillows come plain and white, so they are the perfect canvas for your imagination. Make sparkly, textured throw pillows to lean attractively on the arms of your couch. Or, sew on some faux fur for a modern, glamorous look. Cross-stitchers can show off their skills with elegant designs. You could even paint on fabric and use that to cover these pillows. There are so many possibilities to show your artistic side.
DIY Throw Pillows could make an interesting gift for a college kid, newlyweds, and more. Personalize them by adding a friend's initals, or even have a custom photo-print fabric made with your precious puppy's face.
It would be an easy and fun sewing project to make pillowcases for these with your kids! Encourage them to decorate their space with colorful, cute pillows they decorated themselves.
These fully functioning pillows are a great project for anyone who likes to show their personal style.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You might think you need years of sewing experience in order to make your own clothes, however this Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion… Continue reading: "Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion Pattern"
- Chance to Win a Stash Fabrics Meadow Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Sewing Room Storage: 11 Craft Storage Ideas
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Chance to win Fabric Editions Batiks Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
- Enter for your chance to win the Fabulous Fashionista Dress Kit Giveaway!
- Everything Mary Rolling Sewing Tote
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sewing Machine Cover Pattern + Tutorial
- Autumn from It's Always Autumn
- Sewing With Flannel: Tips You Need To Know
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Types of Clothing Closures
- How To Miter Corners
- Fabric Pumpkins
- Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial - 90's Grunge Shirt
- Button Up Shirt To Dress Tutorial
- Shorten A Sweater From The Bottom With Hem Tape
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners