Fiskars Dressmaker Shears
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Fiskars Dressmaker Shears
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Fiskars is constantly coming out with amazing products for crafters, so it was a must to introduce you to their Dressmaker Shears, because every sewist needs a good pair of shears. Designed to cut through the toughest materials, these scissors are perfect for almost everything.
Great for cutting denim, silk, leather and multiple layers of fabric, these shears will create nice, smooth cuts. The extra-long blades maximize your cutting efficiency, while the blade-grinding technique provides a sharp edge that cuts all the way to the tip. These shears feature stainless steel blades that won't rust or dull, ergonomic handles that fit your hand nicely for maximum comfort and a bent handle to keep materials flat to avoid making any mistakes.
Cutting performance doesn't get any better than with Dressmaker Shears from Fiskars. They have a lifetime warranty for high-quality craftsmanship and amazing control when in use. Every crafter that sews or quilts must have these in their supply collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Chance to win a Comet Hobby Sewing Center Table!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- 2014 At Home with Country Quilts Calendar
- Chance to win the Jackson's Woodworks Handmade Wooden Tools!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Floriani Total Control U Software System
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Waterfall Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Classic Man Boxer Shorts Pattern
- Banner From Felted Wool Sweaters
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners