Fiskars Dressmaker Shears
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Fiskars Dressmaker Shears
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Fiskars is constantly coming out with amazing products for crafters, so it was a must to introduce you to their Dressmaker Shears, because every sewist needs a good pair of shears. Designed to cut through the toughest materials, these scissors are perfect for almost everything.
Great for cutting denim, silk, leather and multiple layers of fabric, these shears will create nice, smooth cuts. The extra-long blades maximize your cutting efficiency, while the blade-grinding technique provides a sharp edge that cuts all the way to the tip. These shears feature stainless steel blades that won't rust or dull, ergonomic handles that fit your hand nicely for maximum comfort and a bent handle to keep materials flat to avoid making any mistakes.
Cutting performance doesn't get any better than with Dressmaker Shears from Fiskars. They have a lifetime warranty for high-quality craftsmanship and amazing control when in use. Every crafter that sews or quilts must have these in their supply collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to Win a Set of Quilting Grip Gloves!
Chance to Win a NASA Fabric Fat Quarter!
Chance to win the Fabric Traditions Colored Prints Collection!
Chance to win Fabric Editions Batiks Fabric Collection!
Emma Tote Kit
Enter for your chance to win a EverSewn Sparrow 20 Computerized Sewing Machine!
Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
Clover Kanzashi Flower Maker
Enter to win OlyFun Metallic Innovative Craft Material!
Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Cactus Embroidery Hoop Wall Art
- Quilting Grip Gloves
- Riley Blake Out of this World NASA Fabric
- Free Swim and Rash Guard
- Metallic Dress Made From Strips of Fabric Woven Together
- Summer Sun Hat Made From Strips of Fabric
- DIY Reusable Plastic Baggies
- Reusable Dish Sponge Pattern
- How to Sew a Button
- Shibori Dyed Table Runner and Table Mats
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners