Fiskars Dressmaker Shears
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Fiskars Dressmaker Shears
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Fiskars is constantly coming out with amazing products for crafters, so it was a must to introduce you to their Dressmaker Shears, because every sewist needs a good pair of shears. Designed to cut through the toughest materials, these scissors are perfect for almost everything.
Great for cutting denim, silk, leather and multiple layers of fabric, these shears will create nice, smooth cuts. The extra-long blades maximize your cutting efficiency, while the blade-grinding technique provides a sharp edge that cuts all the way to the tip. These shears feature stainless steel blades that won't rust or dull, ergonomic handles that fit your hand nicely for maximum comfort and a bent handle to keep materials flat to avoid making any mistakes.
Cutting performance doesn't get any better than with Dressmaker Shears from Fiskars. They have a lifetime warranty for high-quality craftsmanship and amazing control when in use. Every crafter that sews or quilts must have these in their supply collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win a June Tailor Thread Rack!
- Chance to win the Jackson's Woodworks Handmade Wooden Tools!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
- Peppered Cottons Jelly Roll
- Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn Fat Quarter Storage Bag!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
- Chance to win the Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Christmas Ornaments
- How To Make A Lined Drawstring Bag
- Christmas Tree Ornament In 5 Minutes
- Wine Bag Free Sewing Pattern
- City Joggers Pattern – Starting Your Athletic Leisure Wardrobe
- 7 Holiday Face Mask Patterns
- Diy Hot Pads - 2 Designs
- Handmade Handbag Hacks
- Easy Snowflake Coasters To Sew Free Template
- Easy Unique Christmas Ornament
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners