- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Fiskars Dressmaker Shears
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Fiskars Dressmaker Shears
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Fiskars is constantly coming out with amazing products for crafters, so it was a must to introduce you to their Dressmaker Shears, because every sewist needs a good pair of shears. Designed to cut through the toughest materials, these scissors are perfect for almost everything.
Great for cutting denim, silk, leather and multiple layers of fabric, these shears will create nice, smooth cuts. The extra-long blades maximize your cutting efficiency, while the blade-grinding technique provides a sharp edge that cuts all the way to the tip. These shears feature stainless steel blades that won't rust or dull, ergonomic handles that fit your hand nicely for maximum comfort and a bent handle to keep materials flat to avoid making any mistakes.
Cutting performance doesn't get any better than with Dressmaker Shears from Fiskars. They have a lifetime warranty for high-quality craftsmanship and amazing control when in use. Every crafter that sews or quilts must have these in their supply collection.
Read NextSew Organized Project Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
5 Minute Free Bag Pattern
Beginner sewing projects need to be two things. They need to be easy and they need to be small. When you start out sewing and learning… Continue reading: "5 Minute Free Bag Pattern"
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Win a 1 in a Minion Fabric Bundle!
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win the Pout Pout Fish Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Comet Hobby Sewing Center Table!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- Easy Pillowcase Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners