Handcrafted Polymer Clay Pins
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Handcrafted Polymer Clay Pins
Provided by Designed by Lori
Reviewed by Julia Wiatr
Pins are a great way to accessorize and decorate any personal item, and these handcrafted polymer pins by Lori Schwartz from Designed by Lori are no exception. These pins are completely handmade from polymer clay with grooved designs and cute sayings. Sewing-centric pins are great to proudly broadcast your love for the craft, and they look fantastic adorning any jacket or bag.
Polymer clay is a great base for handmade pins since they’re very sturdy when they’re baked. Because of this reliable material, pins can be molded to any shape or design. These sewing pins are painted with bright, vibrant colors so that each word and design stands out against the white background of each pin. With designs like “Sew Happy Together,” “Friendships are sewn one stitch at a time,” and “Cute as a button,” these pins are great to adorn your personal items and just as great to give as a gift.
Lori Schwartz ensures each handcrafted clay pin is a unique, detailed, one-of-a-kind item. These bright and colorful pins will perfectly express your love of sewing, so be sure to pin one on your favorite bag or jacket, or give them away to your favorite sewist for a great personalized gift.
Read NextJanome Sewist 780DC
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Innovative projects like this Brilliant Pot Holder Organizer are what get us excited about getting crafty. This project is perfect for… Continue reading: "Brilliant Pot Holder Organizer"
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Win Mod Basics 3 Wink Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
- Enter to Win a Simpli-EZ Squares and Rule Set!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
- Festive Forest Fat Quarter Bundle
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best of National Sewing Month 2021
- Easy Sew Shirt Extender
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners