Handi Quilter Stitch 710
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Reviewed By: Diane Harris for Handi Quilter
Beautiful stitches, handy shortcuts, the quiet relaxation of sewing with confidence—that's what HQ Stitch 710 means to me. Whether I'm creating patchwork, sewing for my family or crafting a gift, this machine makes it easy!
A generous 11" of throat space makes machine quilting a joy. Together with the dual feed foot and the quilting guide bar, I can quilt for hours—stress free. If I want to free-motion quilt, a quick change to one of the free-motion feet is effortless. I've also used the hand-look quilt stitch for something entirely unique.
Two favorite features are the stitch securing function and the thread cutter. And it's especially useful that I can combine those functions so that every line of stitching ends with securing and then snipping. That's a time-saving advantage.
I love having a straight-stitch needle plate included. There are many times when changing out the plate gives me the best possible stitch and tension and I am so happy to have the option.
For home dec sewing, HQ Stitch 710 has plenty of performance power. Its utility stitches including lock stitch, overcasting, double overcasting and blind hemstitch get a workout and never falter.
HQ Stitch is customizable to my personal preferences. My most-loved adjustment is the start-up speed: I can set the machine to ease into sewing very gently or to take off like a rocket. When I'm teaching someone else to sew, they need not worry about the 710's speed when I've adjusted it to suit a beginner.
The decorative stitches and multiple alphabets are this machine's icing on the cake. I can embellish quilts, pillows, runners, garments, paper art—the possibilities go on and on. I don't think I will ever exhaust the HQ Stitch 710. It is feature-rich and that makes it a great value that will give me years of creative pleasure.
Read NextHandmade Tailor's Board
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to Win a NASA Fabric Fat Quarter!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Floriani Total Control U Software System
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Win a Medium Rack System!
- Chance to Win a June Tailor Storage Caddy and Sewing Tool Set!
- Handi Quilter Stitch 710
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Curtains
- Diy Reusable Sweeper Pads
- Seasonal Weather Quilt Blocks
- Satin Pillowcase
- Octo Owl Placemat
- Magnetic Needle Minder
- Cute Wrap Top
- Diy Small Crossbody Bag
- Sewing Through the Decades: 300+ Historical Sewing Patterns
- Diy Envelope Pillowcase With Ties
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners