- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
No piece of equipment is as important as a sewing machine to many types of crafting, and only the best machines will produce the best products. With the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine, you're receiving a top of the line machine built with every sewist in mind. From the high-quality selection of quilting and applique stitches, along with a programmable block alphabet, you'll be able to design your own needle patterns for home decor projects, your own wearables, quilt labels and just about anything you can imagine.
Janome has worked hard to improve its machines to give you the best quality. With the M7200 the foot lift is high, so you'll decrease the amount of struggle you have with your bobbins. Key features with this machine is the manual thread tension control, it has a horizontal rotary hook, an automatic thread cutter, a drop feed, a backlit LCD screen with easy navigation keys, a built-in, one-handed needle threader, a 7-piece feed dog, an easy reverse button, a snap-on presser foot, a free arm, a locking stitch button and 12 one-step buttonholes. These key features will make sewing a breeze.
Your creative side is also sure to come out with over 200 built-in stitches, as well as ways you can customize and alternate between your designs. Standard accessories include an even feed foot, a satin stitch foot F, a 1/4 inch seam foot, an extension table, a zig-zag foot, a blind hem foot, an overedge foot and a zipper foot.
Any crafter looking to create sewing, quilting, or other needlework crafts with the best possible quality will want to have a Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine in their crafting room. This sleek, innovative deluxe package will guide you towards near-perfection from start to finish.
Read NextFairfield Foamology® Tuffet Kit
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
How to Square Up a Block Tutorial
Sometimes it can be hard to try out a new art or a new craft. There are so many specific skills that you need to know that it can be… Continue reading: "How to Square Up a Block Tutorial"
- Chance to win the Fairfield Foamology Tuffet Kit!
- Win the Everything Mary Quilted Sewing Organizer!
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Chance to win the Sumatra Batik Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- Chance to win a Comet Hobby Sewing Center Table!
- Chance to win the Ann's Arbor Fabric Collection!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners