Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
No piece of equipment is as important as a sewing machine to many types of crafting, and only the best machines will produce the best products. With the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine, you're receiving a top of the line machine built with every sewist in mind. From the high-quality selection of quilting and applique stitches, along with a programmable block alphabet, you'll be able to design your own needle patterns for home decor projects, your own wearables, quilt labels and just about anything you can imagine.
Janome has worked hard to improve its machines to give you the best quality. With the M7200 the foot lift is high, so you'll decrease the amount of struggle you have with your bobbins. Key features with this machine is the manual thread tension control, it has a horizontal rotary hook, an automatic thread cutter, a drop feed, a backlit LCD screen with easy navigation keys, a built-in, one-handed needle threader, a 7-piece feed dog, an easy reverse button, a snap-on presser foot, a free arm, a locking stitch button and 12 one-step buttonholes. These key features will make sewing a breeze.
Your creative side is also sure to come out with over 200 built-in stitches, as well as ways you can customize and alternate between your designs. Standard accessories include an even feed foot, a satin stitch foot F, a 1/4 inch seam foot, an extension table, a zig-zag foot, a blind hem foot, an overedge foot and a zipper foot.
Any crafter looking to create sewing, quilting, or other needlework crafts with the best possible quality will want to have a Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine in their crafting room. This sleek, innovative deluxe package will guide you towards near-perfection from start to finish.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are a sewing mom or grandma with little ones around the house, finding a way to tuck your sharp sewing supplies out of the… Continue reading: "Simple and Sweet Sewing Organizer"
Chance to Win a Set of Quilting Grip Gloves!
Chance to Win a NASA Fabric Fat Quarter!
Chance to win a Cricut Maker and more!
Everything Mary Sewing Machine Cover
Chance to win Fabric Editions Batiks Fabric Collection!
Win the Stick With It Palette!
Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
Chance to win the Riley Blake CAT Construction Buildin' Crew Fabric Collection!
Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilting Grip Gloves
- Riley Blake Out of this World NASA Fabric
- Free Swim and Rash Guard
- Metallic Dress Made From Strips of Fabric Woven Together
- Summer Sun Hat Made From Strips of Fabric
- DIY Reusable Plastic Baggies
- Reusable Dish Sponge Pattern
- How to Sew a Button
- Shibori Dyed Table Runner and Table Mats
- Magic Pillowcase Instructions (Video Tutorial)
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners