Joie de Vivre Fabric Collection Review
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Joie de Vivre Fabric Collection Review
By: Bari J.
Gifted by: Art Gallery Fabrics
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Say hello to one of the most cheerful fabric lines ever! The Joie de Vivre Fabric Collection by Bari J. is a simply gorgeous roundup of brightly colored fabrics in a wild array of designs. From flowers to pugs to geometrics and more, this collection from Art Gallery Fabrics will absolutely enrapture you.
I simply cannot get enough of the beautiful patterns in this collection. One of my absolute favorite fabric lines, Joie de Vivre charms to the smallest detail. Each print title features both French and English words: my favorite "Frenglish" titles include Joyeux Alphabet, Petit Potpourri, and C'est la Vie Spring and Winter. The collection is divided into two groups: Printanier Sun and Hivernal Cloud. Nine of the prints come in two colors (18 SKUs) and two unique prints round out this collection for a total of 20 stunning fabrics to choose from. Or, don't choose! A fat quarter bundle will give you a delightful overview of the patterns in this collection.
Despite an eclectic feel, the 20 prints go marvelously well together. You may not think pugs match butterflies, but Joie de Vivre proves you wrong. In your sewing or quilting projects, you can focus on the summer or winter prints, or you can mix and match them all! Endlessly amazed by the variety of prints, I simply love that Bari J. brought them together in a way that harmonizes beautifully. She made jewel tones work for winter, butterflies work with geometrics, and pugs work with flowers. An adventurous pattern is yours for the making with this stunningly gorgeous collection.
If you're looking for a project that will brighten your mood just by looking at it, be sure to check out the Joie de Vivre Fabric Collection. Inspire joy when you make gifts from this fabric, and make a little something special for yourself, too!
What images inspire joy in your life?
Read NextZipper Rescue Kit Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Purse Frame Coin Purse Pattern is one of those easy sewing projects you do not want to miss. Use a single fat quarter to learn how… Continue reading: "Purse Frame Coin Purse Pattern"
- Enter for your chance to win the Zipper Rescue Kit!
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Chance to win the Woof Woof Meow Fabric Collection
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Stacker Set!
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 9 Ways to Transform Old T-Shirts Free eBook
- Sunbonnet Key Cover
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners