Little House on the Prairie Fabric
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Little House on the Prairie Fabric
Gifted by: Andover Fabrics
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
It doesn't get much more nostalgic than this! Step back into childhood when you quilt with Little House on the Prairie Fabric! This beautiful fabric includes logos, icons, floral prints, and more beautiful designs to remind you of these wonderful books and TV series!
The Little House on the Prairie Fabric includes three lines: Prairie Flowers, Scenics and Icons, and Walnut Grove.
Prairie Flowers is the largest of the three Little House on the Prairie Fabric Lines and the patterns are just darling! In fact, no matter your level of affection for the books or TV show, these floral prints should appeal to everyone! I am a complete sucker for floral printed anything. I own so many scarves and dresses with pretty floral prints, and this fabric makes me want to design purses, quilts, scarves, dresses, shirts . . . anything a person can sew, practically!
The floral prints all vary in scope. Some of the prints have the tiniest flowers and leaves. Again, I find this fabric so darling! Some of the flowers are larger, allowing you to really see the colorful detail in the petals and leaves. Also, some floral prints are more spread out than others, giving you a richer background color for your projects.
One last feature of the Prairie Flowers collection I love is the COLORS! The collection features almost every color of the rainbow, and they all work together so beautifully. Shades of yellow, blue, green, red, pink, and purple make for a gorgeous floral scheme.
Scenics and Icons:
The Scenics and Icons fabrics are perfect for those tried-and-true fans of the series! Several prints within this bundle have Little House on the Prairie logos on them, and all of the fabrics have a lovely neutral beige background. You'll also find prints with little houses, wheat, little Laura Ingalls running through prairie scenes, and flowers! The images are printed in red, yellow, green, and blue against that lovely beige background. There is also a "labels" panel which can be fussy cut for gifts and cute accents for projects.
Last but not least, the Walnut Grove collection is a beautiful bundle in shades of brown, red, orange, and gray. I love this color scheme! It can work for an autumnal project but also serves as a lovely country set of designs for year-round use. There are prints that look like the wallpaper you might find in a prairie home with panels of stripes and columns of floral vines. There are a few polka dot prints and plenty of florals. After all, it wouldn't be a prairie without flowers!
This charming collection is just waiting to be turned into your next quilt! With three beautiful pattern sets, there is something for everyone to love within the Little House on the Prairie Fabric collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Chance to win a Comet Hobby Sewing Center Table!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- 2014 At Home with Country Quilts Calendar
- Chance to win the Jackson's Woodworks Handmade Wooden Tools!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Floriani Total Control U Software System
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Waterfall Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Classic Man Boxer Shorts Pattern
- Banner From Felted Wool Sweaters
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners