Quilting Grip Gloves
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Quilting Grip Gloves
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Free motion quilting can create some of the most unique and beautiful quilts or sewing projects you will ever make. However, if you don't have the proper tools and supplies, you might have a minor (or major) slip up that you really didn't want. With Marcia Baraldi's Quilting Grip Gloves, you can work on your free motion quilting without stress.
Marcia created these gloves to help you make quilts, easily. To avoid your hands from slipping you simply have to wear the gloves and it'll make the stitches more consistent. These gloves aren't like your typical gloves that go over your entire hand, but they leave your fingers free so you can still handle needles, pins and thread.
One of the most important features of the Grip Gloves is they help prevent back and neck pain. When you use this product the palm of your hands are face down, allowing your body to follow suit and keep you nice and erect. A pair of gloves like these help simplify your quilting abilities by creating smooth curves and even stitches throughout your design.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Handi Quilter Stitch 710
- Win an ArtBin Super Satchel Series Thread Organizer!
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win a Kai Scissors Gift Set!
- Chance to Win the 100+ Ultimate Thread Organizer!
- Win BOLT by Girl Charlee Knit Fabrics!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Peppered Cottons Jelly Roll
- Chance to win a June Tailor Thread Rack!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Snowflake Coasters To Sew Free Template
- Easy Unique Christmas Ornament
- DIY Snowmen Angels Face Mask
- Candy Cane Christmas Face Mask Tutorial
- Gingerbread Jewels Fabric Face Mask Pattern
- White Sparkles Holiday Face Mask DIY
- Easy Diy Faux Fur Pompom
- Sew A Faux Fur Santa Hat
- Diy Christmas Face Mask
- Bake Stuff & Christmas Movies Pillow
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners