Ann's Arbor Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Ann's Arbor Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Ann's Arbor is a fabric collection from Moda Fabrics that is calling your name. It's attributed to the hometown of Ann Arbor, Michigan and has a vintage American-inspired color palette bringing memories of family, friends and childhood summers. Perfect for a quilt, a crafter's tote or a beautiful wall hanging in a summer home, Ann's Arbor fabrics will bring out memories for the whole family.
Ann's Arbor features 40 unique prints in posies, paisleys with stripes and diamonds, florals and ditsy prints to make a collection for any type of quilt. The background of colors like blue, pale yellow, deep red and cream make each print perfect for pairing with one another. If you choose just one or two prints throughout an entire quilt, you can always choose a third print for a border since you know they complement each other nicely.
The designers Minick and Simpson are sisters that love textiles and share their unique folk art style with sewing and quilting enthusiasts. They're both authors of several best-selling books and have been featured in numerous magazines for their beautiful designs and colorways, so you know they know a thing or two about fabulous fabrics. Made of 100% cotton you know you'll be working with fabric that will last a long time, and since Moda Fabrics is dedicated to bringing you the latest and greatest fabrics, this line won't disappoint.
If you're looking for a fun, vintage floral collection to reminisce about the old summer days, be sure to check out Ann's Arbor from Moda Fabrics. These fabrics are simply too perfect not to pass up.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Art Gallery Fabrics Color Master Box!
Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
Chance to win the Hootenanny Fabric Collection!
Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
Chance to win the Ann's Arbor Fabric Collection!
Chance to Win a Wanderlust Fat Quarter Bundle!
Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Chance to win the Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection!
Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
Everything Mary Rolling Sewing Tote
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Start a Hand Stitch
- Pumps and Pearls Vintage Apron
- 10 Minute Tea Towel Apron
- Crossback Free Apron Pattern
- Chambray DIY Crafter's Apron
- 38 Fabric Pumpkin Patterns & Other Pumpkin Craft Ideas
- To Wash Fabric Before Sewing or Not: Tips for Preparing Fabric
- 10 Designer Sewing Patterns
- Beautiful Beginner DIY Dresses: 24 Easy Dress Patterns
- What Kind of Thread to Use for Sewing Leather
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners