Ann's Arbor Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Ann's Arbor Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Ann's Arbor is a fabric collection from Moda Fabrics that is calling your name. It's attributed to the hometown of Ann Arbor, Michigan and has a vintage American-inspired color palette bringing memories of family, friends and childhood summers. Perfect for a quilt, a crafter's tote or a beautiful wall hanging in a summer home, Ann's Arbor fabrics will bring out memories for the whole family.
Ann's Arbor features 40 unique prints in posies, paisleys with stripes and diamonds, florals and ditsy prints to make a collection for any type of quilt. The background of colors like blue, pale yellow, deep red and cream make each print perfect for pairing with one another. If you choose just one or two prints throughout an entire quilt, you can always choose a third print for a border since you know they complement each other nicely.
The designers Minick and Simpson are sisters that love textiles and share their unique folk art style with sewing and quilting enthusiasts. They're both authors of several best-selling books and have been featured in numerous magazines for their beautiful designs and colorways, so you know they know a thing or two about fabulous fabrics. Made of 100% cotton you know you'll be working with fabric that will last a long time, and since Moda Fabrics is dedicated to bringing you the latest and greatest fabrics, this line won't disappoint.
If you're looking for a fun, vintage floral collection to reminisce about the old summer days, be sure to check out Ann's Arbor from Moda Fabrics. These fabrics are simply too perfect not to pass up.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
With the Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket you'll never be in need of a baby shower gift again. Made from just two pieces of flannel… Continue reading: "Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket"
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Chance to win a Comet Hobby Sewing Center Table!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- 2014 At Home with Country Quilts Calendar
- Chance to win the Jackson's Woodworks Handmade Wooden Tools!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Floriani Total Control U Software System
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Waterfall Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Classic Man Boxer Shorts Pattern
- Banner From Felted Wool Sweaters
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners