Savannah Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Savannah Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Whether you're expecting a new bundle of joy or know someone who is, you must get your hands on the Savannah fabric collection by Gingiber for Moda Fabrics; this is the cutest fabric that will be perfect for introducing the newest little one to the world.
When talking about babies while looking at this collection it makes me think of the opening scene of “The Lion King” when the baby lion is being held up in the air. Savannah is the perfect little jungle-themed fabric you'll ever see. With its soft and sweet peach colors, greys and blues you'll be able to gift any newborn with a new quilt or even a cute bib set. The citrus shades go along perfectly with the tropical animals of zebras, giraffes and leopards.
Within each piece of fabric you'll see cute leopard spots, zebra stripes and even some precious animals; this collection is modern and has simple coordinating fabrics perfect for decorating any child's room. Mix and match a critter panel with a zebra print fabric and then create a fun border using the leopard print fabric and you will have one unique piece; the options are endless on how you choose to coordinate.
Aside from a quilt or bib, this fabric would look adorable made into throw pillows, wall hangings and even little animal lovies for baby to love up on. Made of 100% cotton, this fabric is soft enough for baby to snuggle and sweet enough that any baby and parent will love.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to Win the UpCart City!
Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
Win a 1 in a Minion Fabric Bundle!
Chance to win the Fairfield Foamology Tuffet Kit!
Chance to win the Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection!
Chance to win the Impression Textures Fabric Collection!
Chance to win a Craft Filling Sampler!
Win Christmas in July Stocking Patterns!
Win a Therm O Web Fabric Fuse and Friends Prize Pack!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kids Upcycled Dish Towel Apron
- Fun and Flouncy Ruffle Skirt Pattern
- Splashy Flamingo Felt Pillow
- Sewing for Beginners: Tips for Pressing Fabric
- Simple Lace Tote Bag Pattern
- Free Handbag Pattern With Hoop Handles
- Citrus Slice Purse Sewing Pattern
- 3-In-1 DIY Bathing Suit
- Caftan Inspired DIY Beach Cover-Up
- Waterproof Quilted Picnic Blanket
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners