Cottage Garden Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Cottage Garden Collection
Reviewed by Jessica Carpender, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
The Cottage Garden Fat Quarter Bundle will give you those cozy feelings with prints of woodland animals, ladybugs, strawberries, and other whimsical details.
Cottage Garden is one of Monaluna's latest fabric collections and it will send you off into a woodland wonderland. We've been seeing a trend in whimsical forest creatures across the crafting world, and these adorable fabric patterns really capture the sweet, simple feelings of fairy tales and the most adorable woodsy characters. Deer, mushrooms, and ladybugs adorn these colorful fabrics.
Although these are classic motifs, they get a modern update in the stylized look of the characters and details on these fabrics. There's a pop art simplicity to the foxes and strawberries in this collection that make it perfect for baby blankets, tote bags, and cute accessories like scarves.
On 100% organic cotton poplin, this collection is the same high quality fabric you can expect from Monaluna. The dyes are vibrant and the colors are bright but muted, adding to the modern design. This fabric would make any project feel cozy, cute, and couture.
My favorite print in this collection is Night Garden, which features a fox under a shining moon. It's a very romantic yet adorable fabric that would be especially sweet as bedding or curtains in a child's room. For a wearable project, Pansies in Pink or Shroomy in Grey would make for great summer scarves or tank tops.
Everything about this collection is on-trend and in demand. I'm sure this will be popular among sewists and quilters who want to add an in-the-moment accent to their projects. Anyone would be happy to receive a gift made from this cheerful fabric.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- BERNINA 215 Simply Red Sewing Machine
- Ann's Arbor Fabric Collection
- Reversible T-Shirt Scarf Kit
- Everything Mary Rolling Sewing Tote
- 2014 Quilt Calendar
- 1 in a Minion Fabric
- Harmony Fabric Collection Review
- Fiskars Rotary Cutter
- ArtBin Super Satchel Series Thread Organizer
- Peppered Cottons Jelly Roll
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners