- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
Native Pine Fabric
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Native Pine Fabric
Gifted by: Jamie Kalvestran for Quilting Treasures
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Get in touch with the outdoorsy person inside of you with Quilting Treasures beautiful Native Pine Fabric. If you're tired of all the same solid colored fat quarter bundles or argyle and floral patterns that you're used to then you're going to love the designs in this bundle.
There are 19 different fat quarters within this bundle, and each one is just as pretty as the next. From skinny pine trees to pinecones, to what looks like a sunset view of the forest to simple-patterned designs, you are going to fall in love. The color scheme throughout the fabric is hues of greens and blues, purple, deep teal, and even gray. You can easily mix and match the fabrics to come up with a fantastic project.
If you're not a big quilter, but can't get enough of fabric there are still so many projects you can come up with. Native Pine would look amazing as a hanging wall decor, a table runner for the holiday season, kitchen towels and aprons. This fabric can even be used for napkins and pillows. Just think about a cabin in the woods and let your imagination run wild.
You can easily find a print or pattern that will suit your needs; every crafter's preference is different, but the design and colors within this bundle are too pretty to pass up. The best part about this fabric is that it's 100% cotton, so no matter what project you end up making, it is sure to keep you cozy or look amazingly soft as it's displayed. You can machine wash the fabric in cold water and tumble dry on medium, so if you end up making a table runner for the holidays and crazy Uncle Joe spills gravy all over the place, you can easily wash it and have your runner as good as new.
Say goodbye to solids and florals for a bit and say hello to your new favorite fabric from Quilting Treasures.
Read NextSumatra Batik Fabric Collection
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
- Chance to win the Sumatra Batik Fabric Collection!
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Chance to win Fabric Editions Baby Fabric Collection!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Beanbag Filler Review
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Chance to win Bountiful Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win a Craft Filling Sampler!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ruffled Diaper Cover Pattern
- Girl's Vintage Pinafore Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Pattern For Girls
- How To Add Pockets To A Skirt Or Dress
- Loose Ends
- How to Use a PDF Sewing Pattern
- 27 Free Kids Apron Patterns
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners