Olfa Folding Cutting Mat
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
A common challenge among quilters and sewists is that it's often hard to work on your projects when you are away from home. Lucky for you, Olfa has answered your prayers and designed a super awesome and convenient cutting mat that literally folds in half. Now, you too, can take your sewing and quilting on-the-go with this new Folding Cutting Mat!
The Olfa Folding Cutting Mat features a convenient travel size, so you can fold up your board in the middle of any sewing project and stick it comfortably in your purse or tote bag. It folds easily, unfolds seamlessly, and provides a durable cutting surface to make your sewing and quilting projects easy to work on wherever you are. It's the perfect thing to take with you to crafting classes or retreats.
The Folding Cutting Mat accomodates both rotary and fixed blades, and there's also a non-slip back for stability. Choose from two convenient sizes: 12 x 17 inches or 17 x 24 inches.
Available September 2015 from olfa.com.
Check out the Olfa Folding Cutting Mat below:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Comet Hobby Sewing Center Table!
Chance to win the Journey Fabric Collection!
Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
Chance to win the Mallowway Fabric Collection!
Win an UpCart!
Chance to win the Soulful Fabric Collection!
Chance to win the Ann's Arbor Fabric Collection!
Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
Everything Mary Rolling Sewing Tote
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners