- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Olfa Folding Cutting Mat
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Olfa Folding Cutting Mat
Gifted by: Olfa
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
A common challenge among quilters and sewists is that it's often hard to work on your projects when you are away from home. Lucky for you, Olfa has answered your prayers and designed a super awesome and convenient cutting mat that literally folds in half. Now, you too, can take your sewing and quilting on-the-go with this new Folding Cutting Mat!
The Olfa Folding Cutting Mat features a convenient travel size, so you can fold up your board in the middle of any sewing project and stick it comfortably in your purse or tote bag. It folds easily, unfolds seamlessly, and provides a durable cutting surface to make your sewing and quilting projects easy to work on wherever you are. It's the perfect thing to take with you to crafting classes or retreats.
The Folding Cutting Mat accomodates both rotary and fixed blades, and there's also a non-slip back for stability. Choose from two convenient sizes: 12 x 17 inches or 17 x 24 inches.
Available September 2015 from olfa.com.
Check out the Olfa Folding Cutting Mat below:
Read NextSew Organized Project Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jun 26, 2017
WOW. I have Olfa cutting mat but not folding kind. I just bought mine and wish I would have seen this review and video sooner. I was afraid to get a folding one because I was afraid I could not cut the fabric right on the fold and now I see that they have made it with that amazing jaggy ends that make it almost snap in place so it does not even interfere with the cutting. This is great for storing the mat and taking it with you. What a great concept. I am putting this on my wish list.
Jul 06, 2015
I can't wait to try this out next month when I travel to Nashville!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
5 Minute Free Bag Pattern
Beginner sewing projects need to be two things. They need to be easy and they need to be small. When you start out sewing and learning… Continue reading: "5 Minute Free Bag Pattern"
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Win a 1 in a Minion Fabric Bundle!
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win the Pout Pout Fish Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Comet Hobby Sewing Center Table!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- Easy Pillowcase Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners