Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Oliso Ironing Board Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Oliso Ironing Board Cover
Gifted By: Oliso
Reviewed by Madison Bowes, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
There is nothing worse than ironing your dress shirt only to pull it from the board and see circle marks all along the back. Ironing board covers are so important in preventing you having to steam and re-iron your clothing, but pretty ones are hard to find. The ones that comes with the boards are boring, and making one is too much, but this Oliso Ironing Board Cover is both pretty and practical! It is a standard size, 54x54, and will look great in any room of the house.
You will look forward to your chore with this bright and cheery ironing board cover, as the orange will brighten up any day. The white bubble pattern on the lower half is a fun way to spice up a dull laundry room, and you will love spending time doing chores instead of dreading them. This ironing board cover comes pre-padded, so you don't need to worry about those dreaded ironed-in metal marks from the board itself. The 100% cotton used for the cover will help your clothing stay put. Preventing slipping and sliding is crucial when you want a smooth finished product or a crisp pleat.
This ironing board cover comes pre-padded, which means the board will have a smooth, rounded edge. This is important for ironing shoulders on shirts to a smooth edge, instead of accidentally ironing in more wrinkles. The pre-attachment also helps to keep the padding from slipping around while you iron. Extra fabric was added to the tip of the board to further prevent slipping of the board, something that would get aggravating after the second or third time. Oliso thought of everything while making this ironing board cover. From design to function, this cover has you covered!
Read NextSew Organized Project Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
5 Minute Free Bag Pattern
Beginner sewing projects need to be two things. They need to be easy and they need to be small. When you start out sewing and learning… Continue reading: "5 Minute Free Bag Pattern"
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Win a 1 in a Minion Fabric Bundle!
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win the Pout Pout Fish Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Comet Hobby Sewing Center Table!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- Easy Pillowcase Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners