Oliso Ironing Board Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
There is nothing worse than ironing your dress shirt only to pull it from the board and see circle marks all along the back. Ironing board covers are so important in preventing you having to steam and re-iron your clothing, but pretty ones are hard to find. The ones that comes with the boards are boring, and making one is too much, but this Oliso Ironing Board Cover is both pretty and practical! It is a standard size, 54x54, and will look great in any room of the house.
You will look forward to your chore with this bright and cheery ironing board cover, as the orange will brighten up any day. The white bubble pattern on the lower half is a fun way to spice up a dull laundry room, and you will love spending time doing chores instead of dreading them. This ironing board cover comes pre-padded, so you don't need to worry about those dreaded ironed-in metal marks from the board itself. The 100% cotton used for the cover will help your clothing stay put. Preventing slipping and sliding is crucial when you want a smooth finished product or a crisp pleat.
This ironing board cover comes pre-padded, which means the board will have a smooth, rounded edge. This is important for ironing shoulders on shirts to a smooth edge, instead of accidentally ironing in more wrinkles. The pre-attachment also helps to keep the padding from slipping around while you iron. Extra fabric was added to the tip of the board to further prevent slipping of the board, something that would get aggravating after the second or third time. Oliso thought of everything while making this ironing board cover. From design to function, this cover has you covered!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Penny Rose Fabrics Hedge Rose Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Flock Together Fabric Collection
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- Enter the Downton Abbey Fabric Collection Giveaway!
- Chance to win the Westcott Mini Glue Gun!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- Diy Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- Free Fleece Hat Pattern
- Mini Felt Christmas Stocking Garland
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners