Oliso Smart Iron
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Are you prepared for the easiest ironing experience ever? Hold onto your hats and prepare to experience the Oliso SmartIron. The Oliso SmartIron is a better, safer way to iron. It's the only iron with feet, and it is patented with an auto-lift system that automatically lifts and lowers the iron at your touch. You simply have to touch the handle, and the iron will lower. Use the steam that is instantly activated, and glide the iron effortlessly. When you let go, the iron will raise and the steam will stop. It's like a magic trick! Aside from these fabulous facts, the iron also shuts off after 8 minutes, so you never have to worry about leaving the house while forgetting to turn the iron off. The Oliso SmartIron will quickly become your new best friend.
The SmartIron features touch activated extreme steam that releases three ways. According to Oliso, continuous steam delivers crisp-looking results in one easy pass; a horizontal burst of steam removes the toughest wrinkles with a single blast; and a vertical burst of steam acts like a handheld steamer for curtains, hanging clothes, and more.
With its brand new micro-fine soleplate pressing system, this iron will save you time. All you need is a one pass press and it'll save you up to 30% less ironing time! If you're working on a large project like a quilt, then you know it can take some time to get that perfect look. By combining this technology with a dual-ply stainless steel and a surround steam system that expands the iron’s coverage, this sleek tool will save you plenty of time, and time is creativity.
When you're looking for a new product to make your sewing experience a little easier then look no further. The Oliso SmartIron is stylish and will make everything a breeze. Go ahead, spoil yourself and purchase this iron as your next tool.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Quilter's Cutting Mat
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- Mallowway Fabric Collection
- BERNINA 215 Simply Red Sewing Machine
- Downton Abbey Fabric Collection
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Beanbag Filler Review
- Everything Mary Rolling Sewing Tote
- Ric Rac Paddywack Jelly Roll
- Woof Woof Meow Fabric Collection
- Clover Kanzashi Flower Maker
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Toadstool Wrist Pincushion Tutorial
- 23+ Beginner Sewing Videos and Tutorials
- Which Body Shape Am I? Quick Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Vintage Kitchen Towel Tutorial
- Puffy Purple Quilt Pattern
- How to Sew a Hidden Button Placket
- Needle Sculpting the Face on Plush Toys
- DIY Lace Undies
- DIY Plush Deer with Eco-Friendly Options
- Flutter Sleeve Dress for Girls
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners