Oliso TG1100 Smart Iron in Orchid-Purple
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Explore an easy and improved ironing experience with the Oliso TG1100 Smart Iron in Orchid-Purple. This update to the classic Oliso Smart Iron comes in a stylish new (limited-edition!) color with exciting added features.
To recap, Oliso's original Smart Iron (reviewed here!) includes several unique and advanced features, making it an enticing tool for any sewist, quilter, or homemaker. It is the only iron with an iTouch® auto-lift system, preventing scorched clothing and projects. When you touch the handle the iron automatically lowers, and when you lift your hand away the iron automatically lifts! In addition to being a safe feature, the iTouch® technology is an ergonomic solution because it reduces stress on wrists and shoulders from repetitive lifting. The new Oliso TG1100 Smart Iron in Orchid-Purple has an improved micro-fine soleplate with beadblast chromium finish, allowing for improved glide and durability. The rounded two-inch pointed detailer helps the iron smooth fine details in cuffs, seams, and pockets.
In addition to the safe and ergonomic iTouch® auto-lift system, the Smart Iron includes several other safety features. The Smart Iron is more stable than your average household iron and resists tipping. It automatically shuts off after eight minutes if it is upright or horizontal, and if it is knocked over, it shuts off in thirty seconds. An exciting fact about the Smart Iron is that it was the winner of the Home Safety Council Commendation Award in 2008.
The Oliso Smart Iron features an anti-drip system which prevents spitting and leaking, keeping your projects in pristine condition during and after ironing. It is a self-cleaning iron to maintain performance.
As sewists know, the quality of your tools makes for an improved designing and sewing experience. Consider investing in the high-quality Oliso TG1100 Smart Iron in Orchid-Purple. This iron will improve your crafting experience and your general household responsibilities as you iron safer, faster, and more enjoyably than ever before.
Read NextSew Organized Project Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- La Petite Mercerie Fabric
- Handi Quilter Stitch 710
- Chance to win the Jackson's Woodworks Handmade Wooden Tools!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Golden Days Fat Quarter!
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners