- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
Ric Rac Paddywack Jelly Roll
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Ric Rac Paddywack Jelly Roll
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
The Ric Rac Paddywack Jelly Roll is big, beautiful, and perfect for your next quilting pattern! Every color of the rainbow is included in the fabric selection. The giant roll has plenty of fabric to make a small or large quilt.
Each of the fabric designs incorporates a bold color and flannel pattern with just a few repeats in the collection. I love how the designer, Kim Diehl, adds variety by using different flannel styles. Together in a project, these fabrics work incredibly well together.
I love the of the strips in this jelly roll bundle. Each piece of fabric is 2.5" by 42", meaning they are long and narrow, great for creating geometric patterns. There are wonderful project ideas you can use for quilting with this fabric in our collection of 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns. The soft, 2-ply fabric is soft making it especially perfect for a baby girl or baby boy's blanket.
The 100% cotton fabric holds up against wear and tear. It is difficult to damage and the colors don't fade like some fabrics. With vibrant colors, a soft feel, and fun patterns, this Jelly Roll Bundle from Henry Glass & Co. is a real winner.
Read NextSumatra Batik Fabric Collection
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Oct 25, 2017
I have never heard of this jelly roll before but there are some spectacular colors and I bet The Ric Rac Paddtwack jelly roll will make a beautiful quilt for a boy or girl. I have never made a quilt yet that I have put together so I am going to give this a try. Where can I buy this one? Anyone know? Maybe I can finish this for a baby shower.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Plastic Bag Dispensers
Stop shoving all those plastic bags into the cupboard or under the sink! These Plastic Bag Dispensers will solve all your storage… Continue reading: "Plastic Bag Dispensers"
- Chance to win the Sumatra Batik Fabric Collection!
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Chance to win Fabric Editions Baby Fabric Collection!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Beanbag Filler Review
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Chance to win Bountiful Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win a Craft Filling Sampler!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ruffled Diaper Cover Pattern
- Girl's Vintage Pinafore Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Pattern For Girls
- How To Add Pockets To A Skirt Or Dress
- Loose Ends
- How to Use a PDF Sewing Pattern
- 27 Free Kids Apron Patterns
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners